Profile for Kat Hamazaki > Reviews

Content by Kat Hamazaki

Kat Hamazaki "stanley20" (Wolverhampton)

Enesco Disney Traditions Merry Christmas Waterball, Mickey Mouse
Enesco Disney Traditions Merry Christmas Waterball, Mickey Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 4 Dec. 2014
This snowglobe is beautifully handmade. My sons love Mickey Mouse and I wanted something that they could look at as part of our Christmas decorations. There are cheaper, more child friendly snowglobe a out there but none with this kind of detail. It is collect able too so this will hopefully stay in our family over the years to come. Beautiful.

Disney's Lullaby Album
Disney's Lullaby Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - highly recommended, 3 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Disney's Lullaby Album (Audio CD)
I bought this for my son who, although only 8 months old has been used to listening to all kinds of music since birth. This CD has to be the best I have bought. It is relaxing and gentle and even I find it nice to listen to and unwind. My little boy loves it and it certainly has a magical effect in soothing him off to sleep. It works everytime. Every new parent should buy this CD!

Sonic Boom
Sonic Boom

5.0 out of 5 stars You wanted the best......, 28 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Sonic Boom (Audio CD)
I was initially a bit sceptical about the album because I didn't know how it would work out with Tommy and Eric stepping in. In all honesty it wouldn't have mattered because I would have bought the album anyway.

It is a fantastic album with a modern yet traditional sound and I can't say enough good things about it - it just keeps getting better and better the more I listen. Eric has great vocals and the quality is just obvious on all tracks from all members.

Number 1 album in the US and the same in Europe, it says it all. There is no one to top this band.......

Offered by westworld-

4.0 out of 5 stars An album you must buy..., 11 April 2004
This review is from: Thickskin (Audio CD)
A great album from a great band. I have seen them live only a couple of times and the tracks from this album are even better live. I only have one reservation and that is the re-grooved version of I remember you - great song but I wasn't so keen on the punk version on this album. The rest of the album however was great - I'm glad that we can still see bands sticking to good rock music just like Skid Row do with this one. If you are a rock music fan of any kind buy this album - you'd be mad not to have it in your collection.

How to Write and Sell Your Novel: ...Handbook for the Beginning Novelist
How to Write and Sell Your Novel: ...Handbook for the Beginning Novelist
by R. Karl Largent

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book....., 21 Mar. 2004
After buying this book the novel I had been working on for some time seemed to come together very nicely. I recommend it very highly, it was worth the money I spent. It is simple, to the point but very very effective. I love it and don't go far without it. It is perfect for anyone who is starting out or even those that just want a reminder on certain aspects of writing a novel. It covers almost everything and the tips are spot on. It advises you in a very easy to understand way - it is incredibly user-friendly unlike a lot of books where you need a translator. Finally, go and buy it - it's great!!

Audio Dog
Audio Dog

4.0 out of 5 stars Cool Bruce Rocks, 11 Mar. 2004
This review is from: Audio Dog (Audio CD)
A great album from Bruce, I am a huge Kiss fan and it's worth checking out if you also are a Kiss fan. Bruce is a great guy and iwill always support his material, but I liken Bruce to Hendix, great guitarist, great songs, but not really a singer. However, that said I am pleased he has got the opportunity to display his creative side through lyrics not just guitar. I was impressed with the songs but love the guitar parts more. Bruce will always be remembered for his great years as a guitarist with Kiss but best wishes to him for playing his heart out as always. He will always be part of the extended Kiss family.