Profile for nJOY > Reviews

Content by nJOY

nJOY

Irregular Choice Womens Sparkly Cosmo Pink/Green Ballet Flats 4133-4 6.5 UK, 40 EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Funky shoes, 16 May 2014
The product is exactly as shown in the pictures. Quite funky and different. I read in the previous reviews that they are smaller than the size you'd actually wear so I ordered a size 6.5 (i usually were 5.5 or 6) and guess what, it was too big. Had to return it since they didn't have my size in this colour. The return process was easy and hassle free. I must add it did feel a bit slippery as the sole is a very smooth surface.

Danielle Lunch Tote Polka/ Stripe
Danielle Lunch Tote Polka/ Stripe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 16 May 2014
Nice and spacious to keep lunch boxes and drinks. Nice looking as well. Seems quite durable material to last a while

Vicks V-610E Warm Mist Humidifier
Vicks V-610E Warm Mist Humidifier

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 18 Oct. 2011
I am very happy with this item especially because of the little medicine cup on the top where you can pour a few drops of eucalyptus oil or sth similar and that helps very much when you have a stuffed nose and a bad cold. It is quite simple to assemble and use. I am just worried about the electricity usage so I don't leave it on for long periods and as a result haven't noticed vapour stains on the walls and windows yet.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Material but floppy, 22 Jun. 2011
I have had this bag for more than a year now and used it frequently. It has survived quite well (The kitty charm fell off though without me noticing it :( As others have mentioned it has a very nice soft leather which is long lasting and when I cleaned it recently with some leather cleaners, looked good as new. But the soft leather means it is floppy and not quite like the shape it is shown. I also felt it was a bit too expensive. But it is my go to bag especially when I am going on a trip because it has a good size to put your necessary stuff in and can stand a bit of trauma!

Sony Ericsson X10 Mini (Pink) - SIM Free
Sony Ericsson X10 Mini (Pink) - SIM Free

4.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it!, 30 July 2010
Great phone if you've got girlie fingers. Has everything you want in a smart phone without being horribly expensive. I've got 3 different back covers for it which made me go over the moon when I received it. You can download loads of very cool and useful apps for free from the android market. The downfalls are very short battery life (which I slightly resolved by an app that kills unnecessary programmes running in the background) and problems with reconnecting to the WiFi (which is solved by restarting the router but can be annoying at times). It has a kinda unthreaded message box which I am totally fine with but you can find an app to have the conventional inbox, sent... folders. Great Timescape feature which I check frequently to get upates on fb and twitter. Typing was slightly difficult in the beginning but got used to it after a day. You can zoom in webpages so reading isn't that hard either. All in all, a great tiny phone for the right user!