Profile for Beaniesq > Reviews

Content by Beaniesq

Beaniesq "Hypno Sue" (Yorkshire, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Hatley Girl's Unicorn Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Purple, 7 Years
Hatley Girl's Unicorn Long Sleeve T-Shirt, Purple, 7 Years
Offered by KrisElla Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend., 31 Dec. 2016
Beautiful quality and a lovely fit and shape. I've washed this several times now and it has kept its shape and colour really well - no fading or bobbling at all.

World's Okayest Architect Mug Funny Birthday Novelty Gift
World's Okayest Architect Mug Funny Birthday Novelty Gift
Offered by six pound tees

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Dec. 2016
It's a good size mug, washes well, and a great tongue in cheek gift for a jaded architect!

Tisserand Signature Blend Indulgent Luxury Bath Soak
Tisserand Signature Blend Indulgent Luxury Bath Soak

5.0 out of 5 stars A little luxury!, 31 Dec. 2016
The smell of this is heavenly! Really natural and thankfully not overpoweringly floral or heady. I'd describe the scent as citrusy with light floral undertones (rose, a touch of lavender). And you get a lovely foam from it. I guess one bottle gives you about 12 to 16 good size baths out of it. I'll definitely be purchasing more of this. I think the price is also very reasonable for the level of quality ingredients used.

5-HTP 200mg Vegetarian Capsules For Men & Women - Stimulating Brain Function and Serotonin which Controls Sleep, Appetite, Cravings, Positive Mood, Reduce Anxiety, Negative Feelings, Enhance Mental & Overall Wellness - Money Back Guarantee - 90 Capsules - Made In The UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps my appetite, mood and sleep cycles..., 31 Dec. 2016
Great product. Really does help elevate my mood and suppress my appetite. Takes about one to two weeks to feel the full benefit but wouldn't be without it now. Regal Earth brand is particularly good because it's double strength compared to many others.

Futuro Fashion Winter Style Full Length Very Warm Thick Heavy Cotton Leggings (Fleece Inside) Sizes 8-22 P28 Plum 16/18 UK (XXL)
Offered by Futuro Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Holes In The Seams Let Them Down, 5 May 2016
Its such a shame I'm going to have to deduct some stars for these leggings as they were so great when I first got them.

Pros:
Thick, good quality fabric with a slight fleecy feel inside
Colours are great and don't run in the wash
Fabric doesn't bobble up in the wash

Cons:
These became pretty unwearable after about six uses because the seams pulled apart at the stitching and small holes appeared all along the crotch and inner thighs.
The sizing runs small. I am a 14 and had to get an xxl to get a good fit.

I'm still debating whether I just got a duff pair and if I should buy some more. But I have a feeling this is a general manufacturing fault that runs through the whole batch. If this issue was sorted they would actually be brilliant.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2016 7:48 PM BST

ESPRIT 103EE7K005 Printed Girl's T-Shirt Cinder Blue 4-5 Years
ESPRIT 103EE7K005 Printed Girl's T-Shirt Cinder Blue 4-5 Years

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, looks brand new even after 6 months of hard wear!, 7 Mar. 2015
My daughter has just grown out of hers but I can honestly say this tee shirt has worn brilliantly well and the motif hasn't lost any of its sparkle, even after many, many washes. The colour hasn't faded either. It's the first Esprit tee shirt I bought and I'd definitely but this brand again.

Gelarti Designer Studio
Gelarti Designer Studio
Offered by Accessory-Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced? Definitely. Will the kids enjoy it? Possibly..., 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Gelarti Designer Studio (Toy)
I paid too much for this and it didn't live up to the hype. You get four *small* tubes of coloured glue, a couple of sheets of transparent cling stickers and a cheaply made plastic case contraption. I think the makers have made a huge mark-up on the basic materials.

On the plus side, my daughter enjoyed the process of colouring in the stickers and the designs are really cute. But it has fairly limited play value and she hasn't asked to do it again so it's obviously not that riveting.

I'm being generous with three stars but I won't by any more gelarti bumpf in the future.

Natural History Museum Pocket Microscope
Natural History Museum Pocket Microscope

5.0 out of 5 stars An Essential Item For Kids Of All Ages, 7 Mar. 2015
Just a brilliant product that absolutely ever kid should have.

So easy to use, makes field trips way more interesting, great for viewing stuff like salt and sugar crystals, leaves and petals, textures such as wood, fabric, leather and paper, hairs, skin, you name it! The bulb is super bright, it's easy to adjust the magnification, it even comes with an adaptor you can clip onto the base to view slides, although we mostly just place it over objects on any flat surface.

My 5yr old daughter has had hers for a year and I can see its going to get many more years use. I also bought one as a gift for an 8yr old and he is equally enthralled and takes it everywhere.

Bungee Bouncer
Bungee Bouncer
Offered by Layla's Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius product, worth every penny, 7 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Bungee Bouncer (Toy)
What a fantastic idea and it really works! Bought this as an alternative to a pogo stick for my 5yr old daughter who isn't particularly daring or steady on her feet. (I would never get her on a pogo stick at the moment.) She didn't need to do too much practicing before she got the hang of it and was bouncing all over the house. Because you can stand on the spongy base with both feet before you start jumping, you don't have to do the balancing act as you would with a pogo. Also it really gives kids a good workout because they have to engage their tummy muscles and arm muscles to pull the bungee up as they jump.

I'd recommend this anywhere from age 3, (if competent) to age 9, maybe even older.

Pack of 50 Girl's Classic Temporary Tattoos - Butterflies, Mermaid, Birds, Flowers

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good price, pretty designs, 7 Mar. 2015
These are so pretty and really nice designs for girls, also very good quality for the money. Would buy again

Page: 1 | 2 | 3