Profile for Mr. E. J. Mcavoy > Reviews

Content by Mr. E. J. Mcavoy

Mr. E. J. Mcavoy "EddyOrion" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
ROSE QUARTZ Mineral crystal -Meditation,Psychic Vision,Journeying 70mm XL
ROSE QUARTZ Mineral crystal -Meditation,Psychic Vision,Journeying 70mm XL
Offered by Crystal Geode

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Feb. 2015
A beautiful piece at a reasonable price.

Numerology: Using the Power of Numbers to Reveal and Shape Your Character and Destiny
by Colin-M Baker

5.0 out of 5 stars I am looking at my Certificate, having recently completed ..., 29 Jan. 2015
I am looking at my Certificate, having recently completed a Foundation Course in Esoteric Numerology.

This book by Colin -M Baker, was, is and always will be my go to book, for all my Numerology Readings.

Premier Housewares Metal Table Lamp - Orange
Premier Housewares Metal Table Lamp - Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Despite initial problems, probably self inflicted I insisted on ..., 5 Nov. 2014
Despite initial problems, probably self inflicted I insisted on returning the original and continuing to re purchase this model. It is all I expected

Scubapro Porter Bag For Divers
Scubapro Porter Bag For Divers

5.0 out of 5 stars The TARDIS revealed, 14 Oct. 2014
At first I thought had received the wring item.. it just wasn't big enough. BUT it is like the "TARDIS" when you reach inside it just keeps unfolding and getting bigger and more impressive. There is a place for everything and more.
I have been diving for 33 years and it is the best dive bag ever.

Pro Darts 2014
Pro Darts 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Darts from your Armchair, 16 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pro Darts 2014 (App)
Very easy to use and can play through all levels of expertise. BUT can be very addictive but in a good way

Reiki - A Pathway to Self
Reiki - A Pathway to Self
by Ms Sarah A Hunt

5.0 out of 5 stars Anyones Pathway to Self, 4 Aug. 2014
Sarah was and is my Reiki Master, Mentor and friend. Through her readings and my Reiki attunements, she changed my Spiritual life and helped me to find my true Spiritual path. She taught me and all her students, the true meaning of Unconditional Love, Compassion and Forgiveness. The title of her book, "A Pathway to Self", speaks to my own personal experience and journey. On a practical note, it was, of course, a constant reference and source to me, almost every day as I was learning my craft. I always felt encouraged and relaxed, because she always advised, not to get hung up on exactness of process, but the real power was in your Intent.

That said, the book is so detailed, complete and down to earth, it is an excellent "go to" book, for the complete beginner. Sarah brings Reiki alive by including her own honest and personal experiences, including her struggles and challenges.

I unreservedly and wholeheartedly recommend this book to anyone. My thanks to you Sarah.

Extra Strong Black Gaffa Tape 48mm x 50m 72014C
Extra Strong Black Gaffa Tape 48mm x 50m 72014C

3.0 out of 5 stars Its not I thought was on the tin, 1 April 2014
Needed it for a specific job. "Extra strong" was what attracted me to the product - not really extra strong-did not stick what I wanted it to

War God: Nights of the Witch
War God: Nights of the Witch

5.0 out of 5 stars Graham H writes great fiction, 28 July 2013
Obviously, Graham Hancock is renowned world wide, for his well researched documentary type books, such as "Fingers of the Gods" and the "Sign and the Seal"
However, the same meticulous scholarship and historical research is brought to bear on the "War God". . It provides an accurate picture of Aztec life at that momentous period of their history. It just so happens that he cleverly weaves in a sub-story of the life and times of some of the characters involved.
Learn about the Aztecs and also enjoy a superb story

The Healing Code: 6 minutes to heal the source of your health, success or relationship issue

5.0 out of 5 stars Heal the World, 13 July 2013
Everybody in the world should read this book. It is the way forward for all medical treatment. Treat the cause not the symptoms.
With this book you can take control of you own health, mental and emotional well being.

Childhood's End (S.F. MASTERWORKS)
Childhood's End (S.F. MASTERWORKS)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Man before his time, 24 May 2013
Considering this book was written in the 1950's, the author A.C. Clarke, had an amazing insight into the possibilities of space travel and extra-terrestrial races and cultures. He was a science fiction writer of immense talent. People should re-visit all his works.

Page: 1 | 2