Profile for Tozzy > Reviews

Content by Tozzy

Tozzy "T" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Bon Bon Buddies Dr Who Chocolate Bar 100 g (Pack of 6)
Bon Bon Buddies Dr Who Chocolate Bar 100 g (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money and yummy to eat, 10 Nov. 2014
Six bars of creamy milk chocolate. I brought them because I wanted to complete my sticker collection, after the store where I brought them from discontinued selling them. Great value for money and yummy to eat.

Nokia 105 SIM-Free Mobile Phone, Black
Nokia 105 SIM-Free Mobile Phone, Black
Offered by VasuTech

5.0 out of 5 stars Ok so the tunes are a bit "tinny" but what do you expect from a phone of very good value for money, 10 Nov. 2014
A simple little phone that does what I want, which is make and receive calls and text messages. Ok so the tunes are a bit "tinny" but what do you expect from a phone of very good value for money. I love it.

My Little Pony: Complete Season 1 [DVD]
My Little Pony: Complete Season 1 [DVD]
Offered by Assai-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally the complete first season!, 20 Aug. 2014
I bought 1 of the previous DVD releases which had about 5 episodes on and didn't bother with the follow up DVDs as the episodes weren't even in the correct order and it would have just cost too much at £7.99 per DVD. But finally, it's happened! The complete boxset for the UK so I don't have to look to importing from America (Which I was considering on doing)

I hope that they soon release the other season boxsets too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2014 5:46 PM GMT

Resol Tossa Outdoor Round Garden Table - Green Plastic - 86cm Diameter
Resol Tossa Outdoor Round Garden Table - Green Plastic - 86cm Diameter
Offered by Rinkit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good value for money table, 11 Aug. 2014
A very good value for money table. It was easy to assemble, very sturdy and was everything I wanted for my garden. It even arrived earlier than expected date. Well done.

Funko POP Disney Oswald Rabbit
Funko POP Disney Oswald Rabbit

4.0 out of 5 stars Oswald Very Lucky, 4 July 2014
First thing that needs to be addressed for those new to Funko Pop! figures, they are very hit and miss in quality, especially when it comes to paint jobs.

In the case of this figure, I couldn't buy him in stores so had to buy it off here. I was fortunate to get one that has only the slightest of issues and on a shelf you couldn't tell there was any flaws with it.

Overall I am happy with it. :)

Tom Sawyer (Animated) [DVD]
Tom Sawyer (Animated) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Sabella

4.0 out of 5 stars A Fun Flick, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Tom Sawyer (Animated) [DVD] (DVD)
Based off Mark Twain's classic book but with a cast of anthropomorphic animals, Tom Sawyer is a kid who dreams of adventure and finding treasure. Sadly everyday things get in the way, like school, his aunt Polly and snitch brother, Sid. Things change when a new girl by the name of Becky joins Tom's class. Along with Huck Finn, they try to find the legendary Red Beard's treasure whilst trying to avoid the dastardly bear, Injurin' Joe, who wants the treasure for himself and won't let a group of kids stop him.

For a direct-to-video movie, the animation is good quality and whilst it's not exactly like the original book, it's still a fun film. The only thing I personally have to nit-pick about is the musical numbers which about half of them weren't really necessary.

VonHaus Upright Steam Mop 1500W with 2 Microfibre Cloth Pads & Extra Long 5m Power Cord - White

5.0 out of 5 stars VonHaus Brand New Steam Mop 1500W with 2 FREE Microfibre Cloth Pads, 5 Jun. 2014
A reasonably priced product, which came with a easy to read instruction book. It is easy to use and does a fantastic job of cleaning the lino on my floors. My lino is about eight years old and I have never seen it look and feel so clean. No more scrubbing or filling buckets of water. The Microfibre cloths can be put in the washing machine and washed. A product worth every penny and I am so glad I brought it.

Song for Marion [DVD] [2012]
Song for Marion [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Gemma Arterton

5.0 out of 5 stars Song for Marion, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Song for Marion [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
A beautifully written movie. It was heartwarming, sad in places but very funny. A film I think most people could relate to. Marion has Cancer and is determined to live life to the full, played brilliantly by Vanessa Redgrave. Then we have we have her husband, a grumpy old man, played by the wonderful Terence Stamp. If you like good stories with that make you think about life then this is the one for you. A brilliant movie with a fantastic cast.

Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors [DVD]
Doctor Who: The Ice Warriors [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick Troughton

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Who: The Ice Warriors (DVD), 9 April 2014
As an avid Dr. Who fan, this was a must for my collection. I grew up with Patrick Troughton and throught was fantastic. I was not disappointed with this dvd. When I was young they did make me hide behind the sofa. The story line was very good and Patrick with his usual dry wit made this one to watch. The animated parts were done amazingly well and did not distract from the story. Well done for fitting it onto the dvd so well. A must for Dr. Who fans.

DR. WHO THE ENEMIES 1000 PIECE PUZZLE SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY EDITION
DR. WHO THE ENEMIES 1000 PIECE PUZZLE SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY EDITION

5.0 out of 5 stars DR. WHO THE ENEMIES 1000 PIECE PUZZLE SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY EDITION, 9 April 2014
A fantastic jigsaw for my collection. Reasonably priced and I was amazed by how vibrant the colours were. I love the enemies of Dr Who, some brought back memories. I would recommend this for anyone who enjoys doing jigsaws and are Dr. Who fan, which I am. This will give me many hours of pleasure.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12