Profile for katie > Reviews

Content by katie

katie

Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 2)
Fight With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Steamy, 23 Aug. 2014
Steamy read I enjoyed this book more than the first Nate was
A lot hotter than Luke !bit more rough around the edges

Breathe Again: A Love Story
Breathe Again: A Love Story

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and fuzzy, 24 Jun. 2014
I spent ages looking for another book to read until I found this one it only had 1 review which was good.
This was a heart warming beautiful love story between two very likeable characters it was generally well written although it tailed off a bit in the last third of the book.
I liked the passion and sweetness between mellie and Jackson it was real and raw and filled with genuine love for each other.
I'd recommend this book if you like lovely romantic stories.
But with a bit of added passion.

RAW
RAW

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 23 Feb. 2014
This review is from: RAW (Kindle Edition)
I could not put this down!!!!!now I'm gutted I finished it so quickly a gritty read but worth the ride,if you like male characters who are dirty, tattooed and mean you'll like this.Equally if you like your female characters tough, sassy but soft inside you'll like this.
This doesn't have a fairy tale ending but it's a damn good read that will get you hot under the collar.
My only question now is will the author continue their story in another book I really really hope she does!!!!

In This Moment
In This Moment

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!!!!, 31 Aug. 2013
This review is from: In This Moment (Kindle Edition)
Wowzers!!!!!! I'd been looking for another book to read for ages and stumbled across this one in my search and boy I'm glad I did.
A truly inspiring,beautifully written book about grief,love,forgiveness,finding yourself after heartbreak and all that's in between.
I've read hundreds of books some that are bad some good some great this is definitely the latter,Aimee and Coles story is a tremendous!!!!!! One of friendship which grows wings throughout the book and flies by the end.
Do yourself a favour and READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!

Walking Disaster (Beautiful Book 2)
Walking Disaster (Beautiful Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait!, 9 April 2013
If you loved Beautiful Disaster and have been patiently waiting as I have for Travis s Pov then read this.
I can't really do it justice it's sooo good it was surreal at first it's like reading beautiful disaster again but totally different,I love Abby but in this she came across as moody,difficult and unpredictable but because I've already read beautiful disaster I understood why she was the way she was around Travis.
I was bowled over by his feelings for Abby and how in love with her he really is.
Jamie mcguire has done an excellent job of letting the reader into Travis s head and the epilogue was a lovely touch at the end well worth the price and well worth the wait!

In Flight (Up in the Air Book 1)
In Flight (Up in the Air Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Steamy!, 23 Feb. 2013
This book is hot,hot,hot a steamy stormy page turner it kept me gripped from beginning to end if you enjoyed bared to you/fifty shades this will be right up your street.

Pushing the Limits (A Pushing the Limits Novel)
Pushing the Limits (A Pushing the Limits Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful read, 26 Jan. 2013
Wow this book totally knocked my socks off! I wasn't convinced after seeing the cover as its not the greatest but that is the only thing I disliked about this book the story inside was brilliant I couldn't put it down and feel I finished far too quickly I think this book will appeal to all ages I'm 31 but I'm sure younger and older will enjoy this.
Echo and Noah are both likeable characters and there story's are both heartbreaking, but they find a common ground with each other after a rocky start and learn from each other forgiveness, and letting go, requires trust and love.
I totally loved this book and will definitely read it again.

Effortless (Thoughtless Book 2)
Effortless (Thoughtless Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovefest!, 6 Jan. 2013
I enjoyed reading Effortless maybe not as much as Thoughtless but it was still a good read.
At times I did feel the book drag a bit some parts maybe where not needed and seemed like filler.
There was a lot of love in this book between Keira and kellan and less ups and downs than they had in thoughtless. I will read the 3rd book and keep my fingers crossed they make it!