Profile for Colin > Reviews

Content by Colin

Colin

Sydney (Lonely Planet Encounter Guides)
Sydney (Lonely Planet Encounter Guides)
by Charles Rawlings-Way

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 1 May 2012
The book was a gift so I won't sadly have the opportunity to use and therefore properly review it. However, a quick glance showed it was just what I was looking for and delivery was quick and efficient.

Gaggia Espresso Cubika Plus RI8151/60 Coffee Machine - Black
Gaggia Espresso Cubika Plus RI8151/60 Coffee Machine - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee maker, great price, snap it up., 22 Feb. 2012
I am chuffed to bits with my new machine. It is very rare for a gadget to fill me with any kind of glee as there always seems to be some kind of mitigating factor that makes it not quite as fabulous as I had hoped.
Not so with the coffee maker.
It's easy to use. The coffee tastes great. The steamer works really well. The filter is easy to clean. All in all a little beauty. And a skill price.

49 Children's CD Audio Story Books - 6 CD Gift Set v1
49 Children's CD Audio Story Books - 6 CD Gift Set v1

4.0 out of 5 stars Story collection, 20 Nov. 2011
The stories were good value for money and included all of the classics you would like to hear. However, the stories were read by a New Zealander, which is fine, but her accent was slightly diconcerting and distracted me from the stories. My 5 year old didn't seem bothered, but I think it would have been useful to mention it in the blurb. This is a problem I often find with Amazon, especially with CDs and stuff, in that there is never enough information about them. Other than that little niggle, it's a good collection.

First Alert 2 Storey Escape Ladder, EL52W-2
First Alert 2 Storey Escape Ladder, EL52W-2

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 25 Sept. 2011
We needed this product as we have just started fostering and needed an evacuation plan for the house which included an escape ladder. It arrived quickly and looks to be just what we need. Obviously we haven't used it yet and hope we don't have to, so can't vouch for the effectiuveness of the ladder. It looks fine and sturdy though and I'm sure will do the job.

Bike Cave Tidy Tent - All Green
Bike Cave Tidy Tent - All Green

1.0 out of 5 stars Invisible, 2 May 2011
I am unable to review this product because I haven't received it yet.I was promised a reply to my query within 2 days on April 26th but haven't received one yet. So I was more than a little surprised to receive an email asking for a review of the product.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 26, 2013 7:25 PM BST