Profile for Sarah > Reviews

The Cut Flower Patch: Grow your own cut flowers all year round
The Cut Flower Patch: Grow your own cut flowers all year round
by Louise Curley

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and inspiring., 29 Aug. 2014
Beautiful book. I bought it as a present but I think I might have to buy another one for myself. I have an allotment and have attempted to have a patch for growing cut flowers before. However, what ended up happening was an unplanned muddle of flowers not really suited to growing for cutting. This looks like it will guide you through the whole process with some beautiful pictures to look at while your planning your patch.

Protec twin pocket pen holder
Protec twin pocket pen holder
Offered by K S GIFTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 29 Aug. 2014
I am a nurse and this is perfect for clipping to my pocket to prevent my pens falling all over the floor. I just wish I had bought one earlier. Quality is very good.

A4 Clear Acid Free Archival Photo Sleeves for Ring Binder Albums - 2 pocket per page (10 pack)
Offered by Family Tree Folk

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality., 29 Aug. 2014
Good quality item for storing postcards and or photos.

A4 Clear Acid Free Archival Postcard Sleeves for Ring Binder Albums - 4 pocket per page (10 pack)
Offered by Robin Hood Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality item., 29 Aug. 2014
Good quality item for storing postcards, can't fault item.

Leitz Ref 47583003 Business Card Pocket Multipunched Capacity 16 Cards A4 - Clear, Pack of 10

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for keeping you organised., 29 Aug. 2014
Perfect for filing all those business cards you manage to collect which end up floating around in lots of random places. Having these means they can all be stored together in a file so will be easy to find when needed. The quality is good and there are 10 sleaves in a pack so plenty to keep you going!

Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Red Color
Wallet Credit Card Holder RFID Blocking - Red Color
Offered by sk_onlinedeals

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 29 Aug. 2014
The item arrived promtly however it is very bad quality, the price should have been an indication! The metal was sharp in places and the red paint was peeling off. It was so bad in fact that I threw it away... too much effort to try and return to overseas for such a low cost item. I gave the sellers good feedback as the item was well packaged and arrived within the quoted time frame.

The Research Process in Nursing
The Research Process in Nursing
by Kate Gerrish

4.0 out of 5 stars Relevant and Helpful, 29 Aug. 2014
I found this book helpful whilst doing my research module for my top up degree. I found it fairly easy to understand compared to some of the other research books and it is a brand new edition so all the information is up to date. Another good point is that it is british as a lot of the other recommended books tend to be american and therefore slightly different in their approach and application of research to nursing.

Triple Pen Holder with Pocket Clip
Triple Pen Holder with Pocket Clip
Offered by OMGHOWCHEAP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Aug. 2014
I am a nurse and this is perfect for clipping to my pen pocket to prevent all my pens constantly falling out all over the floor. wish I had Bought one much much sooner!

TP-Link TL-WA854RE 300 Mbps Universal Wall Plug Wi-Fi Range Extender/Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot, WPS Function, Easy Configuration, UK Plug - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, 29 Aug. 2014
Great item. We had only one bar of wifi service in our attic bedroom before we got this and now we have full service! It took a little while to find the right place to plug it in to acheive this (we ended up having to plug it in right next to the computer rather than half way between the router and the computer as the instructions suggest). However, other than that very easy to install. Simply plug in, press the button and wait for the lights to flash to confirm connection.

Heavy Duty Clothes Rail Garment Rail 4ft Long x 5ft High SUPERIOR QUALITY
Heavy Duty Clothes Rail Garment Rail 4ft Long x 5ft High SUPERIOR QUALITY

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, sturdy clothes rail, 8 Jan. 2014
I am very impressed and happy with this clothes rail. I bought it after moving house and needed a temporary way to store clothes until we get a wardrobe. It is very sturdy and strong unlike a lot you get on the high street. No concerns about this one buckling or giving way under the weight of clothes. To be honest I didn't believe it would be this good until it arrived! It is so easy to put together too ... No tools required -just clip it together and your done. Delivery was very quick and item was well packaged. I am so impressed I have recommended to others. So glad I bought this!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3