Profile for Kim Bate > Reviews

Content by Kim Bate

Kim Bate

Page: 1 | 2
Panasonic SC-HTE200EBK 200 W Bluetooth Wireless Audio Streaming Soundbase Speaker (2015 Model)
Offered by Seba Digital

1.0 out of 5 stars Load of rubbish, 21 Sept. 2016
Within two days an error message appeared and I couldn't get any sound out of it at all. I never got it to link to my TV only ever could play music via blurtooth and then it packed up. Load of rubbish.

Bitdefender Total Security 2015 - 1 year - 3 users (PC)
Bitdefender Total Security 2015 - 1 year - 3 users (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 8 Mar. 2016
Doesn't slow your computer down. Easy to install. Doesn't interfere or alert you unnecessarily whilst you are using the computer. It is a fab all rounder as it does scan disk and Decker when I found useful. The price was very cheap at £15 or so for one year, but I suspect it will go up astronomically when I come to renew.

Chess Free
Chess Free

4.0 out of 5 stars a good starter for a newby, 21 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Chess Free (App)
I'm a complete novice and needed something that works slowly take me through what to do; this was the app for me. I'm still learning and the levels give me greater challenge without being completely smashed by the computer. I love it.

My Singing Monsters
My Singing Monsters

1.0 out of 5 stars boring, pedestrian and not much singing, 21 Jun. 2015
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
Oh what rubbish. I downloaded this because I thought it would be about monsters and singing. Well it's about feeding monsters, and monsters making money so you can feed them, this then leads you to different levels where it's more expensive to feed your monsters. The monsters continually make a racket and I got bored. It's pedestrian and completely boring, I'd rather pick my nose. Deleted!

Pictorial Tarot FREE
Pictorial Tarot FREE

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish, 6 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Pictorial Tarot FREE (App)
I've deleted it. Thought it might be a bit of fun, but it's just based on how to tip your tablet. Why I downloaded it I will never know. Don't bother.

Sankey Growarm 300 Heated Propagator (1599)
Sankey Growarm 300 Heated Propagator (1599)
Offered by Dixons Discount Warehouse LTD

3.0 out of 5 stars it struggles at times, 27 Mar. 2015
On the whole it is probably good value for money considering the price; however the lid is flimsy and if it is really cold I have only seen a temperature of 10 , so it struggles. You can fit a lot into it though.

Cube Crash: Wordz
Cube Crash: Wordz

5.0 out of 5 stars highly Addictive, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Cube Crash: Wordz (App)
I have to limit myself on this game or I would be on all day. If I were to recommend some improvements I would say there are too many blanks as the game gets harder and not enough letters to make enough sensible words from, or bombs to clean build up.

Enjoy it though!

Maciek's Story (Haunted From Within - Book One) : A Mystery & Detective Paranormal Action & Adventure Medical Thriller Conspiracy

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and gripping, 27 Sept. 2014
Before I plunge into my review of the book, I have to point out that if you think this book is a complete story you will be wrong. you have to read book two ..... so it's not free after all, hence me only giving a three star rating.

However, I did find the book spellbinding. There are several storylines all running parallel, and eventually coming together. I thought the characters were plausible and some scenes quite gruesome, which made me cringe.

The author didn't need to put the book out free and then split the story up to gain an readership as I felt his writing was good enough to capture an audience. reminded me of Stephen King and I could see it as a film.

I would have liked to have given it a higher rating!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2014 2:41 PM BST

Notebooks Pro
Notebooks Pro

5.0 out of 5 stars brill little app, 23 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Notebooks Pro (App)
Love it but would really live a few more features like margins and other word type settings. But fantastic little app.

The Raven (Illustrated) (Top Five Classics Book 14)
The Raven (Illustrated) (Top Five Classics Book 14)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply brilliant, 11 July 2014
I have read this poem over and over again and still find more depth and meaning. The sorrow and grief expressed throughout this poem is breath-taking. there is sadness, loneliness, sorrow, pain and total mental torture. If you have grieved until you can no more, then you will understand this poem. brilliant!

Page: 1 | 2