Profile for anon > Reviews

Content by anon

anon

Page: 1 | 2
The Flu (A Novel of the Outbreak)
The Flu (A Novel of the Outbreak)

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good read, 22 Jan. 2015
The characters were interesting and well rounded. I had a very clear picture of who they were. The story was very gripping with unexpected changes of pace and tempo. This story would make a good film.

Feel the Fear (Ruby Redfort, Book 4)
Feel the Fear (Ruby Redfort, Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 18 Nov. 2014
aThis book is so good and has hidden twists you wont believe..
cant desribe my words
. well done lauren child

Popularity Papers: Book Seven: The Less-Than-Hidden Secrets and Final Revelations of Lydia Goldblatt and Julie Graham-Chang: 7 (The Popularity Papers)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazin, 12 Sept. 2014
really good recommend to 11-14 yr olds. amzing lots of twist s hidden in this book. good ending . go amy ignatow

Don't Even Think About It
Don't Even Think About It

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Even Think About It *spoilers *, 17 Aug. 2014
When I first saw this book I was thinking "wow this looks very intresting " seeing as I like sci-fi alot whilst still liking contemporary books so I was quite intrigued when I saw this .This book I would say is a 4.5 /5 because I would've like to see more of Polly/Pi life as it didn't say much about her.

So what happens in this story is that 10b have to get flu shots but instead of getting the normal side effects eg. sore arm ,headache, they get telepathy and soon they know things like the nurse was formerly a stripper and that Mackenzie was cheating on her boyfriend Cooper with a guy called Bennet. As 10b finally all get ESP they have meetings to discuss if anyone else has aquired the power .As the time goes on the Espies use there power to their advantage and excel in different subjects . But as you know you would probably think that the person who gave them ESP would say what had happebd to them and if they could die from it which of course happens. All in all this is a good book and I would recommend this book to 13-17 yr olds due to the bad language.

My School Musical and Other Punishments (My Best Friend...)
My School Musical and Other Punishments (My Best Friend...)

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 10 Aug. 2014
this book is so good as it shows what can happen if people think they are the best and how being arrogant can get them in trouble .This book deserves an 11/10 . I would recommend this book to 10-13 year olds.

Harriet - versehentlich berühmt (2). Ein Kolibri auf dem Catwalk (German Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars wicked, 13 July 2014
very good
holly smale writes great books .three cheers hip hip hooray!ireccomend his book to 11-16 year olds as they could maybe relate with harriet.

94 Degrees
94 Degrees

5.0 out of 5 stars so good, 16 April 2014
This review is from: 94 Degrees (App)
This is a fantastic game which I can play for hours with! Me and my daughter love it! Loads of fun

Popularity Papers: Book Six: Love and Other Fiascos with Lydia Goldblatt & Julie Graham-Chang (The Popularity Papers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, 14 April 2014
This is a great read and one of the best PP books ever ! I was surprised on how Ignatow developed the girls story line so carefully .I do think she could've included more of Sukie, (one of Julie and Lydia's friends).Overall I think this book deserves a 10/10!

Smile
Smile

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Smile (Kindle Edition)
This book was recommended to me by one of my friends .I didn't think Iwould like this book much ,but boy wasI wrong.Raina Telgemeier relates to her childhood so much and has taken my breath away with the detailed drawings and had me on a journey of bullies ,dental drama and finding self-confidence .Raina is just an eleven year old girl who after severly hurts her two front incisors has to wear embarrassing headgear ,an awkward retainer and on top of that has to deal with malicious bullies in the shape of friends .I think that I can relate alot with the author/illustrator as people have done things like that to me . Overall this book is 11/10 and deserves to be applauded to after somebody has read it.I think 9+should read this book .Well done Raina Telgemeier!Well done !

The Husband Thief
The Husband Thief

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just a chick lit story, 6 April 2014
This review is from: The Husband Thief (Kindle Edition)
Very thought provoking and told from each characters point of view. Challenging your view of the other woman, especially when the universe takes her full circle. I am looking forward to reading more of the author's work. Dee

Page: 1 | 2