Profile for Lucy Maclellan > Reviews

Content by Lucy Maclellan

Lucy Maclellan "rainbowskyline" (Livingston, Scotland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Bicycle Playing Cards - Poker Size, Black Back
Bicycle Playing Cards - Poker Size, Black Back
Offered by Now That's a Deal!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Feb. 2015
Exactly what it says on the tin. Good looking cards made of a nice material.

SPSS survival manual: a step by step guide to data analysis using IBM SPSS
SPSS survival manual: a step by step guide to data analysis using IBM SPSS
by Julie Pallant
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 6 Feb. 2015
Has really helped guide me through how to use SPSS in my 3rd year of study. Hoping it will be of every greater help this year when I'm doing my Honours Project!

Pokémon Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)
Pokémon Omega Ruby (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 6 Feb. 2015
Purchased for my boyfriend's Christmas as he has played all the previous Pokémon games. If you've played the original Pokémon Ruby game and the newer Pokémon X or Y game, then you'll love this - a great mixture of the two!

LG G2 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Purple
LG G2 TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Purple

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best,, 6 Feb. 2015
The cover itself is nice, but is not as durable as I thought it'd be. Although it's a gel case, I've purchased other ones in the past and they've been a lot more hard-wearing and protective of my phone. This case seems a bit flimsy and I'm not sure how much protection it would actually give the phone if I was to drop it. I've since bought a case, very much the same, for a 1/3 of the price of this one.

ASUS MeMo Pad 7 Case, ASUS MeMo Pad 7 ME176CX Case, Fyy® Premium Soft Folio Leather Case for ASUS MeMo Pad 7 ME176CX Magenta (With Auto Wake/Sleep Feature)
Offered by FYY EU Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant purchase, 6 Feb. 2015
Bought this case to go with the ASUS Memo Pad we gave my Mum for Christmas. Fits perfectly, although the cover itself is a bit stiff to start with (which is expected because obviously it's brand new). Would definitely recommend.

Atdoshop(TM) Wonderful Soft Gel TPU Silicone Case Cover for LG G2 (Fashion Rose)
Offered by Malloom®

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 6 Feb. 2015
Lovely cover and very durable.

Infinity On High
Infinity On High
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite., 26 May 2014
This review is from: Infinity On High (Audio CD)
Purchased to complete my FOB CD collection as it's always worth having them about when iTunes/my laptop crashes. I'm dying to see FOB live but until then, their CDs will just have to suffice! Would definitely recommend - a very good album.

A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
A Fever You Can't Sweat Out
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite., 26 May 2014
Purchased to complete my Panic! CD collection. The songs are very catchy and the typical Panic! style of music that we all know and love. Definitely recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good camera, 26 May 2014
I had this camera for years until it unfortunately broke a while back. I loved everything about this camera and was gutted when I had to buy a new one. This camera was great and very sleek-looking, with lots of different options and setting. Would not hesitate to recommend.

Fall To Grace
Fall To Grace
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 26 May 2014
This review is from: Fall To Grace (Audio CD)
Purchased as a birthday present for my Mum who really likes this album. A really great present and would definitely recommend.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9