Profile for Itcyknickers > Reviews

Content by Itcyknickers

Itcyknickers "Itchyknickers" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Vacuum Storage Bags; Stronger, Higher Quality Space Savers, 110 MICRON, 5pack (2 Large & 3 XL). Makes Saving Space Easy! Pack, Store & Protect Clothing, Bedding & Luggage. Buy 2 Today for FREE DELIVERY!
Offered by Oakhill Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, strong space saving bags, 5 Aug. 2016
On opening the pack, I was pleasantly surprised to note how thick and strong these bags seemed. I have had vacuum storage bags before, but they were not as thick feeling as these and didn't last very long, whereas these feel of a much better quality.

These bags are very easy to use, you just have to fill them, press the seals together, then use a vacuum to suck the air out of them. The added bonus for me, is that I live in a damp house, so not only do they save space, but also protect my things from getting ruined by damp rot.

They really do shrink a lot, once the air is sucked out of them and the XL bags fit loads in them. Just to give you an idea on size, I fitted 2 double duvets in one and 5 pillows in another! This is shown in the photos below, which pictures them with the air sucked out. The slightly smaller bags, would be ideal for clothes.

I was sent these vacuum storage bags for free, in exchange for an honest review, which I have given.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Counter Box of 100 units of Click Tag, Key Fobs
Counter Box of 100 units of Click Tag, Key Fobs
Offered by HARTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Key tags, 28 May 2016
Nice and easy to remove card and write on and main part seems strong, but supplied split rings fall apart, so I had to buy spare ones

Sans 211761 Set of 4 Funnels - Assorted Sizes
Sans 211761 Set of 4 Funnels - Assorted Sizes

4.0 out of 5 stars Funnels, 28 May 2016
Fairly flimsy, but do the job I purchased them for

Buyku Easy use Mini Kitchen Garlic Presses , Good Grips , Green
Buyku Easy use Mini Kitchen Garlic Presses , Good Grips , Green
Offered by Buyku

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as brilliant as the reviews had me believe, 28 May 2016
It's ok, but I find that the garlic does get caught in the plastic presser, which makes it a bit messy to use. The garlic comes out cubed or sliced and I much prefer the crushed garlic you get with traditional garlic presses, I will be going back to a traditional garlic crusher....

Aubina® Professional Deluxe Double Oven Glove Black Heavy Duty Heat Resistant Gloves, 100% Cotton, Extra Thick, Oversized
Offered by Ideal Textiles

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish and not fit for purpose, 12 May 2016
These gloves do not stop much heat getting through, if I hold something hot for more than a moment it burns me! Plus, Just put in the washing machine and all the filling has come out..... Absolutes useless

TPFNet Premium SPIRAL CABLE TUBE 6-60mm, Cable Tidy Wrap, Spiral Cable Wrap, Spiral Binding, Cable Protector, NATURAL COLORS, 10 M, CABLE TUBE FOR BUNDLING CABLES FOR PC, TV, HIFI, ETC.
Offered by DreamPriceFactory

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for protection against enthusiastic chewers!, 5 Oct. 2015
i bought this to stop our naughty kitten chewing on our cables, it worked perfectly and has saved us a fortune in replacing ruined wires and also saved kitty from a potentially dangerous electric shock! It has also made our wiring much neater as it bundles all the wires into one.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap rubbish - you get what you pay for!!, 18 Jan. 2015
Absolute cheep rubbish, shipped from China. I can't believe the good reviews on here. Took a month to get here (beware Amazon don't make it clear that it is coming from China), worked for one afternoon, but now the remote control continuously loses connection with the copter, so it is unusable. I am normally very careful about buying stuff that is so much cheaper (gyro copters are normally £100s of pounds) but was swayed by the excellent reviews on here, don't be, this product is rubbish!!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 18, 2015 8:29 PM GMT

BASKERVILLE MUZZLE size 8
BASKERVILLE MUZZLE size 8

1.0 out of 5 stars Injured my dog's nose, 24 Oct. 2014
This review is from: BASKERVILLE MUZZLE size 8 (Misc.)
Probably ok for a dog who is kept calmly on a lead, but this muzzle rubbed and cut into my dog's nose. It is made from fairly hard plastic, with rough flat edges, would have been better if the plastic was rounded, or at least had some padding inside. Total waste of money for me and an injured dog to boot 😥

Canac Double Lead 25mm x 1m Black
Canac Double Lead 25mm x 1m Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Good length and strong, 12 Oct. 2014
Lovely, strong lead. I run a dog walkimg business and needed leads that are not too long, otherwise the dogs get very tangled in the leads and I am not into dog knitting! This lead fits the bill brilliantly, not too long or short, a perfect length. I bought four more!

Air Rifle Pistol Magnetic Shooting Knockdown Target Reset System Pellet Trap
Air Rifle Pistol Magnetic Shooting Knockdown Target Reset System Pellet Trap
Offered by BBGuns4Less

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for target practice, 12 Oct. 2014
Great fun for my son to use for his rifle target practice. Once last one is shot, the ducks all pop back again, so no having to go constantly backwards and forwards to set it up. You will need something at the right height to place it on....

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5