Profile for happy customer > Reviews

happy customer

MailOnline Tablet
MailOnline Tablet

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth getting, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: MailOnline Tablet (App)
this app stopped working within the first few days,I would not purchase it if I were you. Although when it was working it was a lot easier to navigate than using the web version on the kindle.

Belkin Quilted Case with Stand for Kindle Fire HD 7", Ruby  [will only fit Kindle Fire (2nd Generation)]
Belkin Quilted Case with Stand for Kindle Fire HD 7", Ruby [will only fit Kindle Fire (2nd Generation)]

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 26 Jan. 2013
I love this cover,I had my eye on it for weeks but was put off a bit by the price. However, I decided to go ahead and buy it and have not been disappointed. The colour is a lovely vibrant red and the cover looks very classy. The inside is a soft suede like material and has been well designed so that you can flip the kindle onto it side and use it at different angles. I have not needed to pull the cover off since I got it as it doesn't get in the way at all. it's great for keeping my kindle safe and clean.