Profile for mrs joanne graham > Reviews

Content by mrs joanne graham

mrs joanne graham

Live At The Point
Live At The Point

5.0 out of 5 stars the best ever, 9 Oct. 2003
This review is from: Live At The Point (Audio CD)
This album by Christy is just the best ever.....an absolute must for any Christy fan. I was lucky enough to see Christy live in Manchester on the tour for this album, I wouldn't have missed it for the world.

Talking To Heaven: A medium's message of life after death
Talking To Heaven: A medium's message of life after death
by James Van Praagh

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 15 Nov. 2000
:I recently read this book after losing my brother to suicide. I neededhelp and couldn't find any until I read this book. James very simplyexplains his readings. The only problem is you'll want James to give youa reading. This book helped me greatly and led to other books on the samesubject. It's all very uplifting and gives us all hope that there reallyis life after death. Awonderful gift for somebody recently berieved. Npriest ever made me feel so content and confident that my brother was safeand still with me, still in contact.

Stephen Lives
Stephen Lives
by Anne Puryear

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT IF YOUR A SUICIDE SURVIVOR, 15 Nov. 2000
This review is from: Stephen Lives (Paperback)
I recently lost my brother to suicide much the same circumstances as Stephens. Nobody knows what it feels like to lose aloved one in this way but somebody who has been through it. I ordered a copy of this book for myself and had to pass the book on to my mother who is still very distraught. This book is helping her when nothing else has. If you have read Conversations with God 3 by Neale D Walsh then you will know that God recommends anyone who has lost a loved one to suicide to read this book. He says this book is sent as a message from Anne and Stephen.