Profile for Quilter > Reviews

Quilter (Cambridge)

Addi Click Short Lace Set
Addi Click Short Lace Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Kit for Hat Knitters!, 3 Dec. 2015
I use these all the time for hat knitting. I love them and have never had any "catching" on the join. You have to be quite determined to get them on and off but then you know that they are absolutely secure and you are not going to lose your knitting. Very smooth. I concentrate on my knitting and don't have to think about the needles at all. I think any kinking comes out after a couple of minutes in boiling water. I recommend them and like having all the needle sizes with me wherever I go. Decent and useful case too.

Russell Hobbs 14033 Travel Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate Dual Voltage 760 - 830 W
Offered by Fuzion

2.0 out of 5 stars 21 cm long - not 15.2 - Description wrong., 13 Mar. 2015
Sent it back as description wrong. It was 21cm long not 15.2 as in the description.

Shakespeare Agility Rig Wallet - Blue
Shakespeare Agility Rig Wallet - Blue

2.0 out of 5 stars ONLY 10 POCKETS - Description is wrong, 13 Mar. 2015
It came with only 10 pockets rather than the 20 stated in the description. Can't be bothered to return, but disappointed.

Cute Design Christmas Money Wallet & Envelope (Assorted Designs)
Cute Design Christmas Money Wallet & Envelope (Assorted Designs)
Offered by A&M Trading

1.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE!, 4 Oct. 2013
Be very careful when ordering this, as it clearly states in bold letters in the title "8 ASSORTED DESIGNS" Unfortunately, if you read the small print lower down it says 1x cute design. Do not expect, as I did, to receive 8 assorted designs, as in fact you are paying £2.49 for one wallet and envelope. The review section asked me to rate it's educational value, fun, and durability as a toy. As it is not a toy, I have given the same for that as I have given for it overall. Sorry to have to do this but I think the title needs changing.

Tom Jones
Tom Jones
by Henry Fielding
Edition: Audio Cassette

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 21 April 2012
This review is from: Tom Jones (Audio Cassette)
I studied Joseph Andrews for A level but never got round to this until recently. It has knocked Middlemarch off my favourite book slot, which I would have thought impossible. Full of life and love and good humour and mercy.

Robert Welch Hobart Nutcracker - Black
Robert Welch Hobart Nutcracker - Black
Offered by The Kitchen Cabinet

5.0 out of 5 stars A real cracker!, 13 April 2010
Very solid. Cracked macadamia nuts with ease that had defeated two other nutcrackers. Highly recommended.

The Gentle Art of Domesticity
The Gentle Art of Domesticity
by Jane Brocket

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 4 Oct. 2007
Couldn't wait to read this after following the yarnstorm blog. Even more wonderful than I expected, especially the fresh and bright photos, bursting with joy and vitality. I shall be giving this to lots of people for Christmas presents. One to savour wrapped up in a crocheted blanket, enjoying a coconut macaroon... pure pleasure.