Profile for Diane Perry > Reviews

Content by Diane Perry

Diane Perry (Shropshire)

Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!
Wreck This Journal: To Create is to Destroy, Now With Even More Ways to Wreck!
by Keri Smith
Edition: Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you so much for this amazing book! I am forever buying pretty books that ..., 3 Dec. 2015
Thank you so much for this amazing book! I am forever buying pretty books that seem to beautiful to write in but this journal gave me permission to be silly, explore and have fun with creating! Wonderful!

Queen, Jewel, Mistress
Queen, Jewel, Mistress
by Ruth Stacey

5.0 out of 5 stars A treasured jewel, 8 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Queen, Jewel, Mistress (Paperback)
Beautiful poetry intertwined with a glimpse of history. This book is a real jewel and one that I will treasure. I feel as though I know each of our queens a little more now and some of those I had never heard of before. Each of their stories jumping off the page with their own voice. A wonderful collection of poems!

The Complete Article Writer
The Complete Article Writer
by Simon Whaley

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the purchase it’s a great guide to help the writer through the entire journey ..., 2 Feb. 2015
This book is indeed a complete guide! It takes you through the whole process of finding ideas to write an article and molding it into something that will sell. From the very beginning it inspires the reader to look for the simplest of situations in their own life and turn it into an article that could be published in the future.

It conquers those fears of looking for inspiration to get pen to paper, motivating the reader to get writing. The simple and effective tips help those who may be very new to writing or even those who have been writing for a while with a fresh impetus on finding ideas, angles and markets to get their work out there and be paid for it.

Well worth the purchase it’s a great guide to help the writer through the entire journey of starting with a raw idea and developing it through to publication.

Jess the Goth Fairy
Jess the Goth Fairy
by Jess Hiles

5.0 out of 5 stars A great story for children and adults, 2 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Jess the Goth Fairy (Paperback)
I love this book, a great story with a powerful message that tackles disability and bullying so well. Beautifully illustrated and well written. I look forward to seeing more books about Jess the Goth Fairy.

A Taste For Blood
A Taste For Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars A passion for Vampires, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: A Taste For Blood (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed this passionate and steamy re-telling of this classic tale. It was great to see the main character enjoying her sexual encounters with dracula and finding herself wanting more. Until now she has been seen as a weak victim but in this story she is taken on a sensual journey of lusty delight.

Ten Teatime Tales
Ten Teatime Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read over a cuppa, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Ten Teatime Tales (Kindle Edition)
A great way to spend my tea break with this lovely collection of stories. All very well written with a great twist that doesn't disappoint the reader. Excellent value.

Shaman Pathways - The Celtic Chakras
Shaman Pathways - The Celtic Chakras

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful journey, 4 May 2013
I was so inspired after reading this book. The meditations took me on a beautiful and meaningful journey where I felt right at home. I loved to read of our own incredible goddesses inspiring us to use the celtic chakras, some that may have been forgotten about or even unheard of in britain until now.

A superb book, I shall be dipping in to it on a regular basis so that I can experience those magical and fulfilling meditations over and over again.

Taken
Taken
by Bryan Vaughan

5.0 out of 5 stars Taken with it, 3 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Taken (Paperback)
I love this book! It's so different to have a vampire who seems to struggle with her new life of feasting on blood to survive. Roxy is not the evil vampire that has been part of so many horror novels of the past. She is still very human and the touching scenes of her trying to bring up a young child while still craving human blood is so well written. I couldn't put it down and once I finished reading it, I was thirsty for the sequel.