Profile for A. Mason > Reviews

A. Mason

Casio Mens Watch MQ-24CC-4B2EF with Orange Analogue and Black Resin Strap
Casio Mens Watch MQ-24CC-4B2EF with Orange Analogue and Black Resin Strap

5.0 out of 5 stars Get more than what you pay for!, 21 Dec. 2013
This same watch I purchased has given up, battery has had it! However have had it 3+ years and its taken everything, i.e has been a great watch for my manual job. Its a bright face and numbers large enough to read at a quick glance. So am ordering another one.

Rainwater
Rainwater
by Sandra Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this, 10 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Rainwater (Mass Market Paperback)
For me this is one of Sandra Brown's best books. I've read most of hers and this was something a bit different and I really liked this one. I did need tissues and books don't normally have me reaching for tissues!

Exposure
Exposure
by Susan Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 13 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Exposure (Mass Market Paperback)
Like the characters especially the main male character, who wasn't physically perfect. Good story and side stories. Well worth getting.

Obsessed
Obsessed
by Susan Andersen

5.0 out of 5 stars Read in 24hrs....actually less!, 13 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Obsessed (Mass Market Paperback)
This book was excellent. Had a bit of everything. Couldn't put it down and get on with housework etc!! Felt this book had substance to the story.

The Girl Most Likely to...
The Girl Most Likely to...
by Susan Donovan

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent read, 15 April 2010
I liked everything about this book, which is the first one I have read by this author. Will certainly try more of this author.

Casio Collection Men's Watch with White Analogue Display and Resin Strap MQ-24-7BLL
Offered by GAAT GO

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent watch for exceptionally good price, 27 Jan. 2010
I have used this watch every day over quite a few months. Its excellent!, a very clear face and keeps great time. I work as a carer so it can take the knocks and to me it looks simple and stylish! A great every day use product. I do feel unless a man has a slim wrist then this is more suitable for a woman.

Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies
Juice Master Keeping It Simple: Over 100 Delicious Juices and Smoothies
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent recipes; well written, 27 Jan. 2010
Excellent recipes and information as to why and what all the ingredients do for you. I also really enjoyed the comments written by the author. Helpful book and there as a guide not as someone telling you what you should do.

2 x 3-Dial TSA Combination Luggage Locks With SEARCHCHECK (Black)
2 x 3-Dial TSA Combination Luggage Locks With SEARCHCHECK (Black)
Offered by Tofern

5.0 out of 5 stars proved to be very effective., 27 Jan. 2010
These locks have worked well for me. Have recently bought a second pair - this time in pink (to make them easier to find amongst everything else!) I like the fact that they are light in weight so can use on my day/travel backpack.