Profile for Glitterbug > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
American Crafts Amy Tan Better Together Phrase Stamp
American Crafts Amy Tan Better Together Phrase Stamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little tool for crafters, 1 Jun. 2017
This little roller stamp will come in handy for adding captions to scrapbooking projects, greeting cards, pocket letters etc. The words are quite small but readable.

American Crafts Rubber Styleboard Roller Stamp-12 Phrases
American Crafts Rubber Styleboard Roller Stamp-12 Phrases

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy tool for paper crafters, 1 Jun. 2017
Great versatile little roller stamp perfect for adding captions to greeting cards, scrapbooking projects, pocket letters etc

American Crafts Rubber Amy Tangerine Yes Please Roller Stamp-12 Phrases
American Crafts Rubber Amy Tangerine Yes Please Roller Stamp-12 Phrases

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful tool for crafters, 1 Jun. 2017
Great versatile little stamp for crafting perfect for adding little captions to scrapbooking projects, planners, pocket letters, greeting cards, embellishments etc

Top Trumps Moshi Monsters
Top Trumps Moshi Monsters
Offered by Fun Collectables

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun game for any Moshi Monster fan, 29 July 2013
This review is from: Top Trumps Moshi Monsters (Toy)
These are great for any Moshi Monster fan, ideal for taking on journeys. A good fun game, I remember having top trumps as a child, its good to see them still producing the game with different themes.

Tobar Make Your Own Bouncy Balls
Tobar Make Your Own Bouncy Balls
Offered by Layla's Bargains

5.0 out of 5 stars Far exceeded my expectations, this little kit went down a treat, 29 July 2013
I bought this as a gift for my 9 year old daughter, I didnt have particularly high expectations having bought 'make your own' type kits before. It was far less messy than I thought and unlike some kits of this nature, was easy enough for my daughter to do either without or with minimal supervision. After supervising the first bouncy ball she was able to continue and make the rest by herself. They dont take long to set which was an added bonus and we were really impressed with how they came out. You get a variety of size and shape moulds and a good selection of colours that you can build up any way you want. The finished products bounced really well too. My daughter loved it so much she used up all the ingredients in one hit, making different shapes, sizes and colour combinations. I would highly recommend this product, its really good fun for kids.

New Covent Garden Book of Soup and Beyond: Soups, Beans and Other Things (New Covent Garden Soup Company)
by New Covent Garden Soup Company
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, 29 July 2013
I was looking for a soup book and came across this one, having bought the covent garden soups from stores and been happy with them I thought this was worth a shot. It was exactly what I was looking for, and I like that it has things other than soups in it too. I am hoping to buy the rest of the covent garden recipe books in the future.

Fantasy Garden Girls Temporary Tattoos - 50+ tattoos
Fantasy Garden Girls Temporary Tattoos - 50+ tattoos
Offered by FantasyPaints4U/TemporaryTattoos4U

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 9 year old daughter, 29 July 2013
I bought these just as a little extra for my daughters 9th birthday, she was over the moon with them, which is great considering they were only a couple of £'s, there is a nice selection of girly designs like flowers, butterflies, stars and birds and there is a good selection of , we put a small flower one on her cheek and a small butterfly on my cheek and there are bigger ones suitable for arms/legs or tummies. These really went down well as a additional gift, they get thumbs up from me and my daughter.

Soaps (Cozy)
Soaps (Cozy)
by Elaine Stavert

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to follow, great for beginners, 4 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Soaps (Cozy) (Paperback)
Im really pleased with this book, I have a few of the othe rbook sin this 'Cozy' range and I have to say they are really easy to follow, giving you information on ingredients, basic techniques, essential oils, etc, and then have some recipes for you to try out that you can easily adapt to suit your needs, using the information contained within the rest of the book. If you are thinking about making soaps at home and don't know where to start, my advice would be, with this book :-)

Soul Cards 1: Powerful Images for Creativity and Insight
Soul Cards 1: Powerful Images for Creativity and Insight
by Deborah Koff-Chapin
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deck with no 'generic' meanings, 3 Oct. 2012
These cards have a wonderful energy to them, the images at first glance may seem a little dull, but when you look deeper into them they are actually quite fascinating and draw you in, and thats when your intuition starts to flow. There are no 'generic' meanings, no definition of what each card 'means' but I think this is actually a good thing, I have never used the book that came with the tarot deck I use, and I have given incredibly accurate readings based on what I 'see' in the cards. But everyone is diffferent, they suit me well, but I can see that they wouldnt be ideal for everyone. A lovely deck to have in your collection, if you are comfortable using them in this way and could also be a good tool if you want to try and develop your intuition. You can see images of the whole deck if you visit deborah koff-chapin's website.

Angel Numbers 101: The Meaning Of 111, 123, 444, And Other Number Sequences
Angel Numbers 101: The Meaning Of 111, 123, 444, And Other Number Sequences
by Doreen Virtue

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little reference book, 13 Sept. 2012
A really nice little book, easy to follow, with angelic numerolgoy references from 1-999, Ive already made use of it and ive only had it for 2 days! If ur like me and find that you wake up at the exact same time every night or see the same sequences of numbers everywhere you go, then this book can provide you with some insights into what messages the angels are trying to get through to you. The emphasis is on ANGELIC numerology, so if you are not a believer of angels and the such like then I would suggest a different book would be more suitable. I love it, a really nice little purchase, would make a lovely gift for someone with spiritual beliefs.

Page: 1 | 2