Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Handmade Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Pre-order now Shop now
Profile for Manchester > Reviews

Content by Manchester

Manchester

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Passive Income: The Smart Passive Income Guide: How to Successfully Create Passive Income Streams With A Growth Mindset

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for beginners, 30 April 2015
It's great to finally come across an entrepreneurship book that is realistic and straightforward. There are no false ideologies or misleading pipe dream promises in "The Smart Passive Income Guide", which I personally think is how every kind of book with a similar premise to this should be. I am already quite experienced with a few endeavors, so some of the information was admittedly common knowledge for me, but I would be willing to bet that any newbies (and maybe even some of the more experienced people out there) will be able to learn a lot from this. I would recommend this to any beginners who have a good work ethic and plenty of ambition. Is it going to give you the magic answer to becoming rich? No, and no book will. But it does offer a great start for those that are willing to put in the work.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality product with fast shipping, 29 April 2015
So far so good! The first thing that stood out to me about this cream is the smell: it's fantastic! Fresh and slightly aromatic with no unwanted chemically odours- a great first impression for me. After applying a small amount just to make sure I wouldn't have any bad reactions (which I certainly didn't), I noticed that it absorbs into the skin very easily without leaving behind any unwanted residue or greasy, oily feeling. The skin feels smooth and moisturized within a few minutes after applying and you don't need to use too much which leads me to believe that the bottle will last for quite a long time.

I can't comment too much on the anti-ageing properties, as I haven't been using it long enough to do so, but I am very confident that Beyoutify will turn out to be a good investment in that regard due to me having previous positive results with the included main ingredients. I am very happy overall, no complaints here!

Goliath (A Ryan Mitchell Thriller Book 1)
Goliath (A Ryan Mitchell Thriller Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely worth the read, 13 April 2015
Glad to find this book as it is the first of a new series of thrillers. Solid characters and well-crafted action scenes made this a pleasure to read.

Khu: A Tale of Ancient Egypt
Khu: A Tale of Ancient Egypt

5.0 out of 5 stars Executed very well, 16 Mar. 2015
Khu: A Tale of Ancient Egypt may be the first book that I have read by the author, Jocelyn Murray, but I can say with utmost certainty that it will be far from the last.

The author has captured the setting and time period of Ancient Egypt near flawlessly; and the visually rich, vivid writing style throughout the book does a great job of expressing everything when it comes to the characters, the plot development, and the overall direction of the story. Overall, I am very happy with the read (and the author) and I will ultimately give Khu: A Tale of Ancient Egypt a strong 9 stars that I truly think that it deserves.

Womanhood
Womanhood

4.0 out of 5 stars Written well!, 9 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Womanhood (Kindle Edition)
Very good! I must admit that I didn't really know what to expect at first, as this is the first book that I have read by the author, but having just finished, I can definitely say that I am more than glad that I chose to give it a chance. Admittedly, there were a few parts that I stumbled over and I think some scenes could have been left out, but overall and taking into account the whole of the book, I can genuinely say that I am quite impressed and I will even be keeping an eye out for more releases.

Cast Away: For These Reasons: Economic Jihad
Cast Away: For These Reasons: Economic Jihad

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive, 28 Feb. 2015
An intriguing, thought-provoking, and certainly very well written perspective about current global economic and societal issues concerning us all today. I can't say that I personally agree with all of the arguments that Jo M. Sekimonyo raises, but the vast majority of the book is based on solid fact based evidence and it's refreshing to see an author that really knows what they are talking about; one, I might add, that also doesn't reiterate and recycle common knowledge constantly to 'beef' up their book. Another aspect that I found myself enjoying about this book is the wit and humour that is incorporated into many different parts of the read, this keeps it from feeling textbook-like while simultaneously bringing up some valid points in a more relaxed way. In summary, "Cast Away" gets a 4.5/5 from me and I'd definitely say that it's more than worth giving a chance.

The Smart First-Time Home Buyer's Guide: How to Avoid Making First-Time Home Buyer Mistakes (Avoid Making Common Home Buyer Mistakes)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great introduction to home buying for first timers, 26 Feb. 2015
Overall, I am really impressed with the content and I can definitely say that I learned a lot more than I was expecting to. The author, Thomas.K.Lutz, covers many aspects to home buying while keeping it concise and easy to understand for first timers such as myself.

The information doesn't seem like recycled advice that can be found simply anywhere with ease; the author seems more than competent with what he chooses to discuss and incorporate into the book and it's quite self evident that he really knows what he's talking about, and I'd be willing to bet that he genuinely has a passion for helping readers, as opposed to just trying to make a quick buck through ebook sales. I give this book 4 out of 5 stars, I think a few aspects could have been elaborated on a little more, but the overall depth and quality advice of the book still make it more than worth the read in my opinion.

Complete Tool Kit with 141 Pieces in Tools for a Dream DIY Tool Box!
Complete Tool Kit with 141 Pieces in Tools for a Dream DIY Tool Box!
Offered by YODEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need, high quality, 14 Feb. 2015
First of all, the shipping was extremely fast and the item was packaged more than appropriately. When I first opened the box, I knew right away that this is the type of tool kit that is durable enough to withstand many jobs, and after using some of the tools on a few projects around the house, I am more than confident now that my original suspicions are correct.

Overall, I'd say it's worth the price as the majority of the pieces are of an even higher quality than my original favourite kit. So far it has proven to come in handy for me a few times already and I'd ultimately recommend this as a spare kit for any experienced handyman or 'DIYer' or as a main kit for the more simple hobbyists out there.

The Power of Opportunity: Aware of All Wonderful Opportunities in Life
The Power of Opportunity: Aware of All Wonderful Opportunities in Life

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice read but could be slightly longer, 10 Feb. 2015
I feel I must note that this is certainly not the first self help/motivational related book that I have read over the past few years, so I am quite confident when I say I've came across the bad, the good, and the exceptional over time. For me personally, I would regard "The Power of Opportunity" to definitely be 'good' and even bordering into the 'exceptional' category for several reasons. The first thing that stood out to me about this book is the relaxed-yet-informative writing style and tone that keeps the read from feeling chore-like while still staying insightful and informative. Another trait of this read that I admire is that the advice isn't too far-fetched or unbelievable (it's not based on hearsay or pseudoscience by any means), it makes sense in a practical and applicable way and I think it could definitely be of use to many people if they take the time to absorb the information and put what they've learned into action-- no book is going to offer a magical solution to one's problems, but Chris Smythe certainly offers a great head-start for people that truly want to make change and take advantage of what life has to offer.

In summary, I am quite impressed and I will surely be reading it again in the future to keep what I have learned fresh in my mind. On the other hand, I do wish that the book was slightly longer, but I still think that it's more than worth checking out.

The Devil Came Looking
The Devil Came Looking

4.0 out of 5 stars More than satisfying, 10 Feb. 2015
Really good! Although I am a huge fan of essentially any kind of thrillers, I am usually particular to longer stories or full length novels for this kind of genre. With this being said, I still think Drew Scott has done a really great job of staying true to the genre in regard to incorporating all of the elements that make these kind of stories so good in the first place regardless of the books length, such as a great suspense vibe, unexpected twists, and of course the visually rich writing style that are essential to keeping the reader on edge. I will be looking out for more, especially some kind of novel or full length feature.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12