Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Gin Rummy Deluxe
Gin Rummy Deluxe

5.0 out of 5 stars amusing, 25 Jan. 2017
This review is from: Gin Rummy Deluxe (App)
Technically seems fine. Enjoyable way of passing an hour.

Teak books rack 375x190x200
Teak books rack 375x190x200
Offered by GATE14

4.0 out of 5 stars Solidly made and a useful size- comfortably holds the navigation books I need on ..., 11 May 2016
Solidly made and a useful size- comfortably holds the navigation books I need on my yacht. I stained it to match existing woodwork and got a very nice mahogany coloured finish. Delivery was not fast but acceptable, and arrived in perfect condition.

SHERLOCK HOLMES: The Definitive Furies Collection. New Revised Edition (Twenty Sherlock Holmes crime mysteries together in one complete book. Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor show!, 28 Nov. 2014
I managed about 30% into the book before giving up. The stories are ludicrous, the feel for period is almost non-existent, the spelling and punctuation are very dubious. A competent editor would have helped - not just for the obvious technical errors but also to push back on the many inconsistencies.

HDE Fitness Sport Pulse Watch with Heart Rate Monitor and Calorie Counter Weightloss Help

2.0 out of 5 stars Not waterproof, 4 Nov. 2014
Seemed a bargain until wore it in the pool where it died almost immediately. So not waterproof in the slightest. it is not worth returning as postage costs out way benefit. My mother told me that 'guid gear gangs dear' and I should have remembered!

Five New Sherlock Holmes Stories
Five New Sherlock Holmes Stories

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid at Any Price, 29 July 2014
I have read many Sherlock pastiches of varying quality, but this is the first that I can honestly classify as a total and abysmal failure. Apart from the ridiculous and meandering 'plots' the main issue I have is with the language used. Clearly Mr Segal has no feel at all for the period and repeatedly inserts anachronous Americanisms into the stories. Normally I feel that a little judicious editing could have rescued some of these self-published efforts - in this case only repeated use of the delete key would help. Avoid!

Roadtrip Luggage BOX#FL1SI Custom Fitted Luggage Bags
Roadtrip Luggage BOX#FL1SI Custom Fitted Luggage Bags

2.0 out of 5 stars The good part is that the cases fit the Boxster quite ..., 20 July 2014
The good part is that the cases fit the Boxster quite well - front and rear. The bad parts are a) it comes from the US and is slow to arrive and is therefor impractical to return; b) import duty is charged on entry which boosts the price significantly; c) the quality is not great - one zip has gone already. So I cannot recommend this item.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars nice fit, 24 April 2014
Main thing is it fits - my Boxster is a 2009 model but still OK with this cover. Quality seems good but I'll reserve final judgement for a few months

PORSCHE BOXSTER (06+) TAILORED WATERPROOF PREMIUM HD CAR COVER
PORSCHE BOXSTER (06+) TAILORED WATERPROOF PREMIUM HD CAR COVER
Offered by Automotique Motorstore

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Tailored for Boxster!, 8 April 2014
Misleading description - it is 'tailored' but not specifically to a Porsche Boxster. The wing mirror covers are in totally the wrong position and when they are used the cover does not reach the front of the bonnet. Without using the wing mirror pockets It does just fit. So a bit of a con really but it's good enough for what I need and I can't be arsed to send it back. I'll put Automatique Design on my list of places not to revisit!

Moth (The Moth Saga Book 1)
Moth (The Moth Saga Book 1)

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Engage, 17 Feb. 2014
A reasonable underlying premise but for some reason it didn't engage me and I abandoned it about half way through. The principal players were a bit predictable and naivety/stupidity are not very attractive characteristics in any case. I'll probably pick it up again on some long flight - it might improve in the second half!

Davita Cardio24 Mobile ECG
Davita Cardio24 Mobile ECG

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and achieved objective, 20 Dec. 2013
Using this device I was able to gather information about random arrhythmia episodes and was able then to get action of finding a solution via my GP. Altogether excellent.

Page: 1 | 2