Profile for Markie Mark > Reviews

Content by Markie Mark

Markie Mark "Markie Mark" (North Harrow, Middx, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Kinps®2300mAh external power pack case and rechargeable back Up battery charger for iPhone 4 & 4S

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Feb. 2016
Good Item. Charges iphone to around 70% capacity

Neo 48 CD / DVD Carry Wallet
Neo 48 CD / DVD Carry Wallet
Offered by Media Replication

1.0 out of 5 stars Also there is an annoying strip that you have to remove from each sleeve, 21 Jan. 2015
Utter Cheap Rubbish!! No wonder its an add on item!! The idea that this will hold 48 DVD's or CD's is a lie!!! The wallet sleeves barely hold on DVD or CD & if you attempt to put 1 directly in the next you will damage your item!! Also there is an annoying strip that you have to remove from each sleeve...........Very disappointed...........DO NOT BUY THIS!!!

USB 50.0M 6LED Night Vision Webcam Camera Web Cam With Mic for Desktop PC Laptop
Offered by Universal Color

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good product. Picture quality is awful, 15 Nov. 2014
Not a good product. Picture quality is awful.........Item was cheap & if you buy this this you get exactly that!!

2 SEATER - Easy Stretch Elastic Fabric SOFA / SETTEE SLIP COVER Chocolate Brown 'Sofa Huggers' by VICEROY BEDDING
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

3.0 out of 5 stars I works but doesn't look good as the sofa arms are not covered because it ..., 12 Nov. 2014
It does not fit either of my sofas properly. I ordered a 2 seater & 3 seater & had the same problem for both! I works but doesn't look good as the sofa arms are not covered because it springs back! Not worth the price as its not a properly measured to fit sofas!!!

3 SEATER - Easy Stretch Elastic Fabric SOFA / SETTEE SLIP COVER Chocolate Brown 'Sofa Huggers' by VICEROY BEDDING
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

Quality Mens Real Soft Leather Bifold Wallet - Black - Holds 12 cards - 2 note sections - ID section
Offered by WALLETS KING

1.0 out of 5 stars This item is VERY POOR!! Has a cheap feel to it, 9 Sept. 2014
This item is VERY POOR!! Has a cheap feel to it....the back feels like cardboard & some of the credit card slots don't fit the cards unless you force them in which could damage my cards. The reason I brought it was for extra card storage!! Ok I accept the whole thing was just under £10 but would rather have paid more for a wallet I would actually use!!........My advice is DO NOT BUY THIS ITEM!!!

Submitted: Letters to a Dominatrix
Submitted: Letters to a Dominatrix
by Mistress Xena

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Eye Opening Book.....So Different From Others On This Subject, 25 Mar. 2014
I came across this book as I was searching through Amazon on this subject. A subject I do have some interest in. Also when I read the review by "Reading Geek" & looked at the Pictures, the book description I was not just intrigued but felt compelled to purchase it. I was not disappointed!
As the first review says this book has a totally different angle on the subject of a dominatrix & the requests & desires of her clients. Of course there is some background in to Mistress Xena or Madam X as she is referred as well, with some great pictures & artwork of her & related areas of the role she sees herself in. This is all appropriately & cleverly related to the subject discussed in the sections of the book. Predominately the book features a selection of the countless emails, letters, notes she has received from the vast number of clients wanting to obtain her service as a dominatrix. As the previous review says this book seeks to show & explain why clients wish to see a Dominatrix & what they hope they will have done to them! Wishing to have their desires fulfilled & the varied type of scenarios shown through the letters is fascinating! There are all types of letters some hand written poorly or immaculately, some typed, emailed, etc. The actual variation is what makes it so different.
I would say that you do not have to have a genuine interest in this subject to enjoy the book. As the "Reading Geek" stated this is not a biography, you can find so many of them anywhere! It's a collection of peoples thoughts, hopes & desires all sent to Mistress Xena, a professional dominatrix & shown from the requesters perspective in an open minded manor which I thought was really fun & very refreshing!

Brookstone 12V Valet Car Vacuum
Brookstone 12V Valet Car Vacuum
Offered by Bargain.Hut

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste Of Money!! DO NOT BUY!!, 19 Mar. 2014
As soon as I plugged it in the motor broke!!........Poor item & not worth the time & effort buying or sending back!!!

Elisabeth Sladen: The Autobiography
Elisabeth Sladen: The Autobiography
by Elisabeth Sladen

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good............But Made Me Feel Sad!!!, 13 Nov. 2011
I'm not & never have been a great reader but this book was very hard to put down. For any Dr Who Fan it is a must read & if like me you were a Sarah Jane Smith fan then its just excellent!!
Its written so well & the first comments by David Tennant & then the last section by Liz Sladens husband & Daughter brough tears to my eyes!!!............I was so shocked & sad when she died hearing & reading it on the Internet back in April & the last part of the book brought it all back!!!........I recommend this highly & even though it might make you miss her more it also reminds you of her & just how much of a fun person & great actress she clearly was!!!

Philex 4 - Way Universal remote control
Philex 4 - Way Universal remote control

1.0 out of 5 stars Philex RC026 SP Universal remote control, 22 Feb. 2007
If it was possible to give this CHEAP PIECE OF RUBBISH 0 points I would!! I spent some two hours following the instructions trying to get this item tuned to my Panasonic TV a brand that it says it covers!! It does not!! I am quite good with TV & other such things so I know I wasn't making a mistake. This is just a poor piece of equipment & I would tell people not to buy it. I demanded a refund from amazon & have got it but save yourselves the bother & avoid this like you would avoid someone like Jade Gooding!!......Because its that bad!!!

Page: 1 | 2