Profile for FidFighter > Reviews

Content by FidFighter

FidFighter

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best Windows remote ever used, 11 Nov. 2010
The main purpose of me purchasing this was to use the Media Center, but this is much more than I expected and remarkably affordable than the official remote. All of the buttons are very responsive and the main advantage I found was you can use this as a cursor (with left and right mouse click buttons) as I found this effective when I hook my laptop to my HDTV and navigating my desktop with ease (ideal for multimedia use such as watching movies and PowerPoint slideshows). It has all the buttons you need such as volume control, mute, the typical PLAY PAUSE FORWARD REWIND buttons etc.

This is probably the only PC remote that functions as a mouse as I have never seen any other PC remote that has this feature. I'm surprised that the Official Windows PC Remote failed to have a mouse functionality. No software or setup required as it is a plug and play USB, so all of the buttons are pre-configured which is nice. This product works on Windows XP, VISTA and the latest Windows 7.

If your looking for a Windows PC remote that functions/responds well, playing all your multimedia needs and with a mouse navigation to control your desktop PC/Laptop with the comfort of your sofa, then look no further.

5/5