Profile for Hayley Peart > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Taken: A twisted, gripping crime thriller - not for the faint-hearted
The Taken: A twisted, gripping crime thriller - not for the faint-hearted

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Read, 13 Oct. 2016
Yet another fantastic,excellent read from Casey. I read this book in 2 days as I couldn't put it down (except when at work) I didn't want it to end, I so can't wait for the next book 😊

Ladies Womens Diamante Flat Low Wedge Summer Beach Evening Toe Post Flip Flops Shoes Sandals (6, Black)
Offered by Impressionz

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2016
These are the comfiest flip flops ever

WOMENS LADIES FLAT T-BAR DIAMANTE STRAPPY BUCKLE JELLY RUBBER SANDALS SIZE 6 39
WOMENS LADIES FLAT T-BAR DIAMANTE STRAPPY BUCKLE JELLY RUBBER SANDALS SIZE 6 39

1.0 out of 5 stars Very very small sizes, 1 July 2016
I ordered a size 6 I'm usually 5/6they arrived and are a size 4 n fit my daughter but says size 6 on them 😠

Honeysuckle Lane
Honeysuckle Lane

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 7 May 2016
This review is from: Honeysuckle Lane (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this book, so much so I read it in one day (I'm currently in Lanzarote) on my holiday I really don't know what I expected when I started this book it does make you think about what goes on behind closed doors I'm gutted that I've now finished it. I certainly hope there are more books to come from Squid 😀😀
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 9, 2016 9:23 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Dec. 2015
Dad loves these

New Mens/Gents Black Gorilla Head Slipperstextile Covered Outsole - Black - UK SIZE 9

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 29 Dec. 2015
These were small fitting

Afraid
Afraid

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Afraid (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this book so much that I read it in one day,yet again Mandasue does not disappoint.I didn't want the book to end bring on the next one...well done Mandasue :-)

Bad Blood
Bad Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Bad Blood (Kindle Edition)
Another fantastic read I couldn't put it down and didn't want it to end...well done Casey,can't wait for the next book.

Lawless (Ruby Darke Book 2)
Lawless (Ruby Darke Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lawless, 29 July 2014
Another fantastic read from Jessie,I hope there's a follow on to this book :-) because I need to know how their lives pan out.

Payback
Payback

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Payback (Kindle Edition)
Yet again another fantastic book from Kimbo,her books you never want to end I can't wait for the next one I love reading about this family/characters hurry up with the follow on :-)

Page: 1 | 2