Profile for A. Teasdale > Reviews

Content by A. Teasdale

A. Teasdale "Alison Teasdale" (Newcastle upon Tyne, England)

Beach Bags Womens Canvas Summer Tote Shoulder Bag Shopper for Girls Ladies (BLUE)
Offered by Airee Fairee

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Bag, 9 Mar. 2016
Perfect size and lovely quality

SEPTIMA, SCHOOLGIRL
SEPTIMA, SCHOOLGIRL
by DOROTHEA MOORE

5.0 out of 5 stars I have finally found it, 9 Jan. 2010
This review is from: SEPTIMA, SCHOOLGIRL (Hardcover)
My sister who is 12 years older than myself had this book whe she was a teenager. I was about 9 when i read it and it is a book that I have never forgotten. So much so that I have been searching for years for another copy and I have finally found it. I can't wait to read it again if only to find out what enthralled me in the first instance. I am hoping my grandchildren gain the same pleasure from this catching story that I did all those years ago.

If you like the famous five and the secret seven then you will love Dorothea Moore books. For the more grown up girl but still all nice inside :)

Nike Pro Vent Tight Long Sleeve Crew Red Large
Nike Pro Vent Tight Long Sleeve Crew Red Large
Offered by Sapato-it

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing of top, 21 Jan. 2009
I bought this top in a Medium as according to the sizing chart a Medium is size 12 - 14 which is what I am. I can assure you that if I tried this top on I would have to cut it off. Tight fitting isnt the word for it.

It might fit a UK size 6 if you were lucky. Very disappointed as I am now going to have to pay to return it.

I have also bought a mans short sleeved top in a medium and I might even struggle to get this on but I will try
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 23, 2009 2:55 PM GMT

Beta Male Fairytales
Beta Male Fairytales
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars What a surprise, 22 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Beta Male Fairytales (Audio CD)
I bought this album on the strength of the single and it is so good the single doesn't even stand out. All the songs on here are excellent. Normally when you but an album you get one or two good songs and the rest you just skip through. Well I haven't skipped this yet. Brilliant!!

Five Go Adventuring Again: Book 2 (Famous Five)
Five Go Adventuring Again: Book 2 (Famous Five)
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars The Famous Five Books, 3 Nov. 2003
When I was young I read all of these books and I have never forgotten them. I am now buying them for my grandaughter as she loves to read.. Hopefully she will get as much enjoyment and escapism as I did.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2008 10:41 PM GMT