Profile for BingBong > Reviews

Content by BingBong

BingBong

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Toutacoo, 10-Finger Touchscreen Gloves, Black Woollen iGloves for Smartphones and Tablets
Offered by TOUTACOO

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2017
Bought these for my son, he loves them.

Damara Women's Envelope Evening Purse Cinched Vintage Satin Clutch Handbag,Red
Damara Women's Envelope Evening Purse Cinched Vintage Satin Clutch Handbag,Red
Offered by sunhof

1.0 out of 5 stars Used it New Years Eve, absolute rubbish, clip ..., 25 May 2017
Used it New Years Eve, absolute rubbish, clip didn't stay closed, constantly springing open and I didn't over fill it. Looked cheap and nasty, but I needed a red bag and too late to change. Gave it to charity shop

Austor Baby Safety Wall Guard Pads Wall Saver for Pressure Gates, 4 Pack
Austor Baby Safety Wall Guard Pads Wall Saver for Pressure Gates, 4 Pack
Offered by Austor Direct UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 May 2017
Bought to protect my walls while using a baby gate.

iSafe DeLuxe Stair Gate 90° STOP OPEN & Auto-Close StairGate (+ 20 CM Extension)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to stop my little puppy going upstairs. ..., 25 May 2017
Bought this to stop my little puppy going upstairs.Also has an extension with it, which I haven't had to use on the stairs.

Dog Pet Car Seat Cover Waterproof Washable Hammock Protection for Cars SUV and Truck ,WaterProof & NonSlip Backing and Safety Belt,Black (140x150x45cm)
Offered by Anfayejia

4.0 out of 5 stars KEEP YOUR DOGGY PAL SAFE AND PROTECT YOUR SEAT COVERS, 25 May 2017
good seat cover,outer base has a finish that stops it sliding about. Having purchase and used a similar one for a few months(until my puppy started to chew through it), my only criticism is that the zips on the ends face inward and my experience is your puppy/dog will chew them off, which is a choke factor, by simply stitching the zips in the other way around would eliminate this.

I Love My Cockapoo - Red Bum Bag FREE POSTAGE (One Size)
I Love My Cockapoo - Red Bum Bag FREE POSTAGE (One Size)
Offered by Welbeck

5.0 out of 5 stars COCKAPOO LOVER, 22 May 2017
If like me you love your cockapoo and don't mind telling the world,then this is a great bumbag. Long adjustable strap, so those of us who's waistline has gone missing will find it comfortable.

2 in 1 Harness coat
2 in 1 Harness coat
Offered by The Old Railway Line Garden Centre

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST THE JOB, 22 May 2017
This review is from: 2 in 1 Harness coat (Misc.)
I have a cockapoo puppy,now 6 months old. I bought him his first coat,medium size,in February and he's growing so fast I have now purchased the large size. Two things stand out with this coat 1) detachable fleece lining,making it an all year/all weather coat with wrap around strap which helps keep tummy warm and dry 2) only one designed specifically for use with dog harness. Would highly recommend this product.

EZYDOG "Click" Adjustable Car Seat Belt Restraint
EZYDOG "Click" Adjustable Car Seat Belt Restraint
Offered by Roaduserdirect

1.0 out of 5 stars CHEWED THROUGH, 22 May 2017
I use this companies products i.e. collars and leads, so bought the car restaint feeling confident it would restrain my puppy in back of car. Sadly my 6 month old cockapoo managed to chew it through in less than two weeks. I would not recommend this.

Dog Car Seat Belt Tether - Chew-Proof Heavy Duty Car Seatbelt Restraint - 3 Sizes - Extra Durable to Prevent Chewing for Small Medium and Large Dog Harnesses (Medium - 56 cm)
Offered by Dog-Proof Gear EU

5.0 out of 5 stars KEEP YOUR PET SAFE WHILE TRAVELLING, 22 May 2017
After spending a lot of money on various dog restraints for the car,I was at my wits end. My 6 month old cockapoo puppy has chewed through them and/or released them from the seat belt clip. Then I discovered this
It clips to the isofix behind the back seat,also metal covered in hard plastic so even if he chews it he can't destroy it or release himself. I bought the 56cm as this allows him to stand and turn around etc,without moving from back seat. Money well spent in my opinion and would definitely recommend.

Petface Outdoor Paws Travel Mattress for Dogs, Red/Black
Petface Outdoor Paws Travel Mattress for Dogs, Red/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORTABLE MATTRESS, 26 April 2017
Bought this to put inside a car hammock for my dog. He's had this from eight week old and is now five months. Still as good as new and he LOVES it. As soon as we clip him in the car he settles down and goes to sleep. We are in and out of the car all the time. Would highly recommend this as could be used in a crate etc.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4