Profile for Kiray007 > Reviews

Beaume Women's Goose Down Jacket Light Weight Packable Puffer Down Coats XS-2XL
Beaume Women's Goose Down Jacket Light Weight Packable Puffer Down Coats XS-2XL
Offered by Beaume outdoors

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket. Packs down super small, 16 Aug. 2017
Great jacket. Packs down super small. Haven't had it our in any real cold weather (summer now) so can't comment on how warm it is, but it has a fantastic cut and is a beautiful colour.

City Anti Pollution Dust Mask With Activated Carbon Air Filter & Adjustable Strap for Outdoor Cycling Running (Design 2)
Offered by Ross & Ruth LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Every now and again I lift the bottom for a really deep breath and it shocks me how bad the air is here, 15 Jun. 2017
Wow you become so much more aware of the pollution in London air when you put this on. I ride fast and hard and this does make it harder to breathe due to the filtration but from what I've read from reviews on a lot of air masks, that is inevitable with the filtration requirements. Every now and again I lift the bottom for a really deep breath and it shocks me how bad the air is here. I tend to mouth breath more with this mask on than without it, but it doesn't take long to adjust to.

As with all masks, it does rub makeup off a bit around your mouth which is a bummer on the way to work, but again - that's inevitable and a health vs aesthetics equation everyone has to decide on themselves. The helmet kills my hair any way - I might throw some powder in my bag to touch up on arrival.

As a daily London cycle commuter with more and more respiratory issues - relentless hayfever, predisposition to colds and recurring asthma - I feel the mask is now necessary for my health so will keep using it.

It fits well and once you get used to modifying your breathing, is comfortable to wear.

Souk Floor Metal Lantern / Candle Holder in Large Size - Moroccan 14439
Souk Floor Metal Lantern / Candle Holder in Large Size - Moroccan 14439

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought two of these for my wedding, they were ..., 19 April 2017
Bought two of these for my wedding, they were glorious and are now at my front door and balcony where they look fabulous.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Konjac Sponge Company facial sponge puff, Bamboo Charcoal for Oily and spot prone skin
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for helping clear troubled skin, 30 Jan. 2017
Love these so much, they keep skin clear of acne better than anything else.

A5 MAGNETIC DRY WIPE FRIDGE NOTICE WHITE BOARD + MARKER PEN & ERASER BLUE FRAME
A5 MAGNETIC DRY WIPE FRIDGE NOTICE WHITE BOARD + MARKER PEN & ERASER BLUE FRAME
Offered by i.Lifeuk

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size., 21 Dec. 2016
We use this with a bright pin magnet set to track who has fed the lying thieving fat cat who tells EVERYBODY she's STARVING all the time! Perfect size.

35 Assorted Color Magnetic Push Pins - Perfect for Maps, Whiteboards, Refrigerators(Pack of 35)
Offered by soamazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright pretty magnets, 21 Dec. 2016
Got these for the fridge, love them, so bright and pretty for colour coordinating days on the fridge schedule (there are 7 colours, 4 of each)

REALMAX® 1M 2M 3M Meter Stereo 3.5mm Jack Plug to TWIN 2 x RCA PHONO Audio Lead GOLD CABLE (3Meter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good construction and basically prettier than usual, 22 Sept. 2016
I carry this around to fitness studios. Good construction and basically prettier than usual.

OMGAI Fingerless Cycling Gloves Outdoor Sports Light Gloves,Black
OMGAI Fingerless Cycling Gloves Outdoor Sports Light Gloves,Black
Offered by YUNKUN CITY

5.0 out of 5 stars ... knuckle protection for kali stick fighting - really not good enough protection for that but I can't complain as ..., 22 Sept. 2016
I bought these for knuckle protection for kali stick fighting - really not good enough protection for that but I can't complain as that wasn't their purpose. As cycling gloves, they are great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2016 9:24 AM BST

Anker Aux Cable 3.5mm Premium Auxiliary Audio Cable (4ft / 1.2m) for Echo Dot, Beats Headphones, iPods, iPhones, iPads, Samsung S8, Cars, Home Stereos, Smartphones and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits without removing phone case, yay!, 13 Aug. 2016
This is the first aux cable that doesn't need me to pop the end of my phone out of its case to fit - and it's not even a massive case, a fairly standard shock absorber but most jacks are too short. So far it seems very high quality (only been 2 weeks though).

Smart Garden Battery Moroccan Lantern Candle
Smart Garden Battery Moroccan Lantern Candle
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely lanterns to create beautiful ambience, 15 Jun. 2016
I've only had these a week so cannot comment on durability but they look LOVELY, I have had only compliments. I have one at each end of my balcony with fairy lights strung between and if ONLY IT WERE ACTUALLY SUMMER, I would be out there every evening enjoying the ambience! I have bought rechargeable AAAs which work fine. you can set them to come on for 4 hours/night (which is really nice to come home to) or can turn them on and off as you like. Recommended and great price.
Comment Comment | Permalink