Profile for Elizabeth Dyer > Reviews

Content by Elizabeth Dyer

Elizabeth Dyer "Kitsch for fun" (Leicester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Teaching Art and Design (Continuum Education)
Teaching Art and Design (Continuum Education)
by Roy Prentice

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of interesting information for art and design teachers, 4 May 2016
Great book, supported me through my PGCE

Polaroid Z2300 10MP Digital Instant Print Camera (Black)
Polaroid Z2300 10MP Digital Instant Print Camera (Black)
Offered by Mobile_Deals

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money. It is NOT comparible with the old school Polaroid style cameras in any way!, 4 May 2016
Had to send back. Repeated trouble getting it to accept the Zink papers. Then started printing really poor quality prints after first 3 photographs were taken. Unusable.
Nice idea but poor execution. I will keep using my old Fujifilm Instax instant camera instead. It is much more reliable!

The Joseph Cornell Box: Found Objects, Magical Worlds
The Joseph Cornell Box: Found Objects, Magical Worlds
by Joan Sommers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Jan. 2016
Amazing book. Comes with all the materials to create your own Cornell masterpiece!

Thumbs Up Diamond Glass, Set of 2, Transparent
Thumbs Up Diamond Glass, Set of 2, Transparent
Offered by Accessory-Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely set of 2 glasses, great for a whiskey drinker., 10 Jan. 2016
Really nice glasses, very delicate, the strange material they are made of - they almost seem like they are made of plastic, but they are glass! Given as a gift and the receiver was extremely happy with them. Arrived in good time. Excellent, thank you very much!

Higher Nature Thyroid Support Formula - Pack of 60 Capsules (Packaging May Vary)
Offered by Maximum Supplements

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Supplement that WORKS!, 29 Dec. 2014
Having had an extreme reaction to the Levothyroxine prescribed by my doctor I was at a complete loss as to how to treat some minor symptoms associated with my underactive thyroid, mainly tiredness and lethargy in the afternoon/evening, but also sometimes depression too. Since starting 2 a day of these tablets I have definitely felt better in myself and I am certain they are making a very positive difference. Great!

Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 Instant Film Camera White
Fujifilm Instax Mini 7 Instant Film Camera White

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent replacement for my old Polaroid camera, 28 Jun. 2013
I was really pleased when I received this camera as I wasn't sure what to expect. The pictures come out really well, clear and vivid, when you use the right settings of course. The camera is small enough to fit in my handbag but a bit big for taking out on a regular basis. It's reasonably light and very easy to use. It's a wonderful replacement for my old Polaroid 600 - the films for the Polaroid are now about £22 for just 8 photos! The films for this camera are much more affordable and come in two packs of 10 - perfect for holidays etc.

I would seriously recommend this camera to anyone wanting good quality instant pictures.

Sennheiser HD 201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones for Studio, Performance Live and Djs - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for the price, 28 Jun. 2013
I was expecting these to be quite good as Sennheiser is such a reputable brand. However, I did have some doubts as they were so cheap! But Sennheiser have lived up to their reputation. Great quality sound for the price - headphones are lightweight and really comfy to wear. I am really pleased with them and would rate them more as £50 headphones than the £20 price I paid. I am very happy!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent craft product, 15 Aug. 2012
Quite a versatile product - can be used on most materials. Easy and fun to use. Good for adults and children. Will add dimension to greetings cards, art work, sculpture etc. Dries clear and totally see through.

Rocket Dog Women's Spotlight Natural Guatemala Stripe Thong Sandals SPOTLIGHTGT 6 UK
Offered by CLB Retail Shopping

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Flip Flops at a great price!, 13 July 2012
I've been buying a new pair of Rocket Dog flip flops every year since 2006 when I discovered the brand. Not because the sandals break or are unwearable the next year, but because they're comfy, colourful and very wearable. This pair haven't yet disappointed. However, with the rain still beating down, I've barely had the opportunity to wear them apart from around the house!
Shoes are quite a personal thing, but I would always recommend Rocket Dog flip flops, particularly because they are very good quality and have a fabric, rather than plastic strip to go in between your toe. They also have thick, padded foam soles that cushion your foot. This makes them extremely comfortable to wear.

For anyone looking for a half decent pair of colourful, comfy flip flops then I'd have to say these are a good bet!

HTC Wildfire Sim Free Mobile  Phone - Metal Mocha (discontinued by manufacturer)
HTC Wildfire Sim Free Mobile Phone - Metal Mocha (discontinued by manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good phone - but a bit slow, 29 Aug. 2011
I don't know an awful lot about the technology in these smart phones but what I can say is that this phone does come across as slow. It is slow to open applications, and very hard to play a more complex game like Angry Birds, just because it doesn't go fast enough.
However, for a smart phone of this price, it does everything one might need and more. It's easy to use and quick to learn. Has a good user interface and is just the right size for your pocket (I personally think that some smart phones are too big and bulky.) The camera is good but sometimes quite difficult to get in focus, particularly when the light is not great.
I also rate HTC on their minimal packaging, which is very environmentally friendly.
All in all, I am pleased with my phone and feel that for the price I paid (It was £149 when I got mine) I have a got a lot of good quality form and function for my money.

Page: 1 | 2