Profile for M.M.J. > Reviews

M.M.J. (Deutschland)

Paris Match
Paris Match

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you for that one 7T`s, Thanx indeeed!, 26 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Paris Match (Audio CD)
I`m from Germany, and my english is actually not the best one. So I won`t torture you with too much talking.

To keep it short: This is excellent pop-music. We all know, it wasn`t commercially successful. The band may have thought "Give it a modern touch", after "People like me and people like me". I myself missed the old "two drummers-glam sound" dearly, but I liked the new sound as well.

This is just excellent pop music. Performed by musicians with excellent skills - though no one believed it at that times.

Besides: "Hats off!" to the Label 7T`s: Well done, with loving care for details.

And last but not least: "Hats off!" to the Glitter boys. You ARE remembered!

Lucky Ones
Lucky Ones

5.0 out of 5 stars The Chosen one`s know..., 18 April 2008
This review is from: Lucky Ones (Audio CD)
Somewhere..... Somewhere... beyond the fields we know.. stands Phil Lynott.

He hears Pride Tiger.. and he`s smiling. A wide
smile.

As I said: The Chosen one`s know... Nuff said !

THE NEWZ
THE NEWZ

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Lord - How I missed them !, 8 April 2008
This review is from: THE NEWZ (Audio CD)
Last week, I could have sworn to be 48 years old. After buying this record, I`m 18 again. Believe me, this is what rock should do to you. Dance around your tipi and sing. Hell-Yeah !