Profile for Brownhelena61 > Reviews

Content by Brownhelena61

Brownhelena61

Page: 1 | 2
HDMI to VGA,TechRise Gold Plated High-Speed 1080P Active HDTV HDMI to VGA adapter Converter Male to Female with Audio and Mirco USB Charging Cable
Offered by VoxonStore

5.0 out of 5 stars HDMI to VGA, 23 May 2017
Was dispatched and delivered really quickly. Very happy and it worked perfectly!

AKORD Motorcycle Motorbike Thermal Balaclava Half Mask, Black, Size One size,
AKORD Motorcycle Motorbike Thermal Balaclava Half Mask, Black, Size One size,
Offered by Newin Home

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike mask, 1 Feb. 2014
Great, it arrived quickly and my son is using it daily and he says it is great. He find the vent makes it better than other he has used.

Men's Jumper Threadbare IMS132 Red Medium
Men's Jumper Threadbare IMS132 Red Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas jumper, 1 Feb. 2014
Came really quickly, in plenty of time for my work party which was as you can guess a Christmas jumper party ;)

Canon EOS 350D Digital SLR Camera (18-55mm Lens Kit)
Canon EOS 350D Digital SLR Camera (18-55mm Lens Kit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Canon EOS350D, 1 Feb. 2014
Excellent, arrive when I expected it and had everything I needed. It was a gift for my husband and he is delighted :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Jacket coat, 13 Dec. 2013
Strangely enough I bought this for my daughter and she loves it! It's warm and it washes well so I love it too!

Our Version of Events (Special Edition)
Our Version of Events (Special Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Email Sande, 23 Jun. 2013
Really enjoy this album, so many song and keep playing it over and over gain. Thankfully it's on my iCloud so nobody else can steal it!

Orphans Of God
Orphans Of God

4.0 out of 5 stars Orphans of God, 23 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Orphans Of God (MP3 Download)
I was looking for a song to go with a presentation and this fit the bill really well. I have really enjoyed playing this as well

The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller
The Magpies: A Psychological Thriller

3.0 out of 5 stars The Magpies, 23 Jun. 2013
It was ok, but I found it took ages to get to the tipping point it then seemed to rush to the end. But I did enjoy it mainly.

Mosi-Band Deet Insect Repellent Bands
Mosi-Band Deet Insect Repellent Bands
Offered by Blue Herbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Mossie bands, 19 May 2013
Bought these as you couldn't care it as carry on luggage. Seemed to do the job, but kept falling part coming off. But would go back on. Just it was a 15 hour journey so couldn't really spray before we left but not bad!

FullDream iPad 3 iPad 3rd Generation & New iPad 4 4th Generation & iPad 2 360 Rotating Leather Stand Cover Case With Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake, Including Screen Protector and Stylus Pen (Green)
Offered by Reedax World

5.0 out of 5 stars iPad cover, 19 May 2013
I bought on an my daughter really wanted to steal it. She did want a purple on but the was mine so we got her theis fab green on and she loves it. Keeps it safe on her floordrobe!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2