Profile for Loraine > Reviews

Content by Loraine

Loraine

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Home of Fashion New Womens Gorgeous Charcoal Grey Short Sleeve Tunic Slouch Dress Top Size 8-26 (20/22)
Offered by Eve's Fashion

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits nothing like it looks in the picture, 22 Feb. 2015
Fits nothing like it looks in the picture. I thought this would fit below the hip line as picture appears, but no, the bottom of the top only reaches the hip line and that's by pulling it down as far as it can go. I ordered the larger size too just to be sure so I was disappointed.

Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Black
Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband - Black
Offered by CONNECTED365

5.0 out of 5 stars I have never known customer service like it and only informed them so I could order ..., 22 Feb. 2015
Well I brought this in November. It does make you move more. I have a habit now of checking it and if I am under my target go out again just to hit the daily target. Sadly, my bracelet broke in January. I contacted fitbit customer service who sent me out a replacement in a colour of my choice with no quibbles at all. So well done to fitbit.
Then, last weekend I lost my fitbit . I again contacted customer services (poor old customer services!) I only told them so they could shut down my device, however after running some tracking they found that it hadn't been used, so offered me a new device, free of charge! To say I am impressed is a understatement. I have never known customer service like it and only informed them so I could order a new device and to keep the same account. What a fantastic company. This might be seen as a expense but I can wholly recommend the device to improve your fitness and the after sales services once purchased.

KRISP Women's Bodycon Dress 20 Mocha [Batwing]
KRISP Women's Bodycon Dress 20 Mocha [Batwing]
Offered by krisp clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Gosh I love this dress, 22 Feb. 2015
Oh Gosh I love this dress. I brought it after much deliberation, I am so glad I took the plunge. Fits perfectly, hangs beautifully and makes you look and feel fab. I am curvy and this dress does not cling in any wrong place and compliments your body shape. If you are looking for something to boost your confidence without costing the earth then this is the dress for you.

Lovetoenvy Ladies Nurse Work Carer Keep Fit Trousers (20, Navy)
Lovetoenvy Ladies Nurse Work Carer Keep Fit Trousers (20, Navy)
Offered by celeb look

3.0 out of 5 stars fab trousers just the wrong colour sent, 17 Mar. 2014
These trousers are a good fit in fact slightly too big for me and I will try a size Smaller next time. Unfortunately the company sent me a black pair instead of navy. I will try again and hope I get navy next time.

Bobble Sport Water Bottle - Lavender
Bobble Sport Water Bottle - Lavender
Offered by My Beauty And Care

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 27 Feb. 2014
It is sturdy and easy to use and goes in the dishwasher, perfection! If you are after a bottle that you can sip and go with in the car, sports etc, then buy it.

Maxifuel Recovermax Muscle Repair Drink Powder - Orange, 750 g
Maxifuel Recovermax Muscle Repair Drink Powder - Orange, 750 g

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 27 Feb. 2014
Takes abit of getting used to. I still ached but then who knows how much I would ache if I didn't use it. Am too scared not to use it as I ache enough with it! Flavour tolerable

Bobble Replacement Filter, Lavender
Bobble Replacement Filter, Lavender

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool., 27 Feb. 2014
These are fab. You do have to run water through them first as black carbon runs out when new but once you have rinsed it through it is fine and does make tap water taste less chemically based.

Beurer PM15 Heart Rate Monitor Watch - No Chest Strap Required
Beurer PM15 Heart Rate Monitor Watch - No Chest Strap Required

1.0 out of 5 stars :((, 27 Feb. 2014
Oh I had such high expectations of this as reviews were not too bad. Broke after one wear and has just 'died' with a blank screen and won't wake up. Useless, do not buy.

Nails Inc Christmas Crackers Collection
Nails Inc Christmas Crackers Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Feb. 2014
Lovely,lovely,lovely. I got these and split them up for the girls chucking one in each stocking. Beautiful crackers with a modern polish that girls love so a hit for all!

Disposable Mocha paper coffee cups with lids 8oz,12oz & 16oz sizes (100 x 16oz)
Disposable Mocha paper coffee cups with lids 8oz,12oz & 16oz sizes (100 x 16oz)
Offered by We Can Source It

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 27 Feb. 2014
Love these cups. I actually use them for myself. A shift worker, I oversleep, have tried the washable ones that end up mouldy in the car, so these are a hit. Large enough to hold a tassimo latte with syrup and room to top up with abit of chilled milk to sip it quickly. Lids are easy to put on and don't split or pop off. Perfect fit in car cup holders and not too burning on the fingers but not for long! Great to recycle and for a messy, hard working, car is a tip kind of girl, wonderful as drink and dump! Lovely!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3