Profile for ERS > Reviews

ERS

Headstrong: 11 Lessons of School Leadership
Headstrong: 11 Lessons of School Leadership

5.0 out of 5 stars A necessary read for all aspiring Heads, 6 Aug. 2016
As a senior leader and aspiring Headteacher, I found this book inspirational and informative. I have noted down lots of ideas to implement in my own school.

Milkies Milk-Saver Breast Milk Collector Storage BPA Free
Milkies Milk-Saver Breast Milk Collector Storage BPA Free
Offered by Early Pregnancy Tests

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 3 July 2016
Huge so didn't fit in my bra or top and I couldn't collect more than a drop or two. Wish I hadn't wasted my money.

50 Quick and Brilliant Teaching Ideas (Quick 50 Teaching Series Book 1)
50 Quick and Brilliant Teaching Ideas (Quick 50 Teaching Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is going to inject some life back into my lessons!, 8 Mar. 2014
I love this book! It is full of ideas for bringing lessons back to life, while still ensuring that progress is made. It is too easy to get stuck in a rut of the same style of teaching and it is so good to read about new ideas. I've never heard of most of these activities! I'm going to try a new activity a week starting tomorrow!

50 Quick Ways to Help your Students Secure A and B Grades at GCSE (Quick 50 Teaching Series Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm going to buy this for my whole department!, 8 Mar. 2014
This is an excellent collection of ideas - both new and old - to ensure that the most able are stretched and challenged. It is really accessible and applies to any subject. It is so good that I am going to buy it for my whole department! Well done Mike!

50 Quick Ways to Outstanding Teaching (Quick 50 Teaching Series Book 7)
50 Quick Ways to Outstanding Teaching (Quick 50 Teaching Series Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Should be renamed as "consistently outstanding teaching!", 8 Mar. 2014
Even as an experienced teacher, I've still found this book really useful. Despite achieving outstanding in observations, this doesn't necessarily mean that all of my teaching is always outstanding. This book gives you great ideas for ensuring that your teaching is consistently outstanding day in and day out. Would highly recommend it for even the most experienced teachers.