Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Kitty Peck and the Music Hall Murders
Kitty Peck and the Music Hall Murders

5.0 out of 5 stars Mystery, history and love all tied up in a fabulous package, 3 Oct. 2013
It took all of about 30 seconds before I was totally immersed in Kitty's world!! The story telling was so well done I felt I was standing on the street watching the story unfold, with all the sights sounds and smells of the East End in the 19th century. I devoured the book and couldn't put it down, can't wait for a sequel!!

Bitching Is The New Sympathy
Bitching Is The New Sympathy

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, funny and cleverly written, 3 Oct. 2013
I love the way that the stories twist in a novel and clever way. It had me laughing out loud and thinking a bit too! Very readable style of writing and storylines or subjects that a lot of people will be able to relate to. Definitely a good read.

Sealed with a Kiss
Sealed with a Kiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Devoured it in 24 hours!!, 19 Feb. 2013
Chick-lit at its best. Wonderful writing draws you in so that you HAVE to know what happens. I literally couldn't put it down and was even cooking dinner with my kindle in one hand. The wild, incurable romantic in me was sated which means that I now want to go and live on a Scottish Island. Can't wait for the next book!