Profile for K. S. Mckenzie > Reviews

Content by K. S. Mckenzie

K. S. Mckenzie "kandymac" (England, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Yankee Candle Red Berries Crackle Glass Large / Medium Jar Shade (New for 2013)
Yankee Candle Red Berries Crackle Glass Large / Medium Jar Shade (New for 2013)
Offered by Panda Value

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shade for my candles, 4 Aug. 2017
I love this shade for my candles! It looks so pretty and will be great over winter as well as Christmas. My only complaint is that there's no dish to match!

Rowling Jewellery Box Ring Necklace Bracelets Storage Case 44 (BALCK)
Rowling Jewellery Box Ring Necklace Bracelets Storage Case 44 (BALCK)
Offered by Rowling Leather expert

4.0 out of 5 stars I don't like the side doors as they often open even when ..., 4 Aug. 2017
I seriously needed a new jewellery box that would hold everything, and this one certainly does that! However, I don't like the side doors as they often open even when the lid is closed and locked. I love that it has sections for everything, including holes for earrings and hooks to hang chains so they don't tangle. All in all, I'm very pleased with it.

DRYZEM Washing Line Heavy Duty Extra Strong Long Life Steel Core Clothes Line 30m Aprox 100ft
Offered by CAJCOM LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars This extra strong cable is brilliant. It's wipe clean making it very easy to ..., 4 Aug. 2017
This extra strong cable is brilliant. It's wipe clean making it very easy to use. I have it on a pulley system outside and it works a treat. The cable is encased which means it won't fray. I've hung blankets and sheets on it and the weight has been no problem. It's an excellent price too.

All we do is Zipped Hoodie oxford navy size L
All we do is Zipped Hoodie oxford navy size L
Offered by COOZO UK

5.0 out of 5 stars great price too, 3 Aug. 2017
Lovely hoodie, great price too. It's not really thick and I've worn it on cooler summer days and have been comfortable. It washes well too although I haven't tumble dried it. Would buy again.

5 Pairs Ankle socks,IDEGG®Women girls ankle high low cut no show casual cotton socks (Ankle-Cute cat-5 Pairs-UK Size 3-7)
Offered by IDEGG UK Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these trainer socks, 3 Aug. 2017
Love these trainer socks! Thicker than I'm used to so very comfy and soft to wear, and I love the cat patterns! Will buy again.

Mysocks® Unisex Knee High Long Socks Stripe Rainbow Thin
Mysocks® Unisex Knee High Long Socks Stripe Rainbow Thin
Offered by MysocksUK

5.0 out of 5 stars These socks are so much fun! They're a great fit and I love the ..., 3 Aug. 2017
These socks are so much fun! They're a great fit and I love the bright colours which will brighten up a winter's day! Lovely and soft and fit perfectly. I'm very pleased.

Sleeping Pills with 5 HTP - Plus Natural Melatonin Sources, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium, Chamomile, Biotin and L-Taurine | Aid Sleep and Anxiety Relief - without the side effects of excessive 5-HTP | Neuro Rest by Utmost Me
Offered by Clever Yellow Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Good night's sleep, 20 May 2017
Since starting these pills a week ago I've only had one bad night's sleep which is miracle for me! Even if I wake through the night I go straight off again which, again, is a miracle. I love the fact that these aren't sleeping pills too, but instead help you have a more natural sleep. I wake up feeling refreshed and not heavy headed. They are a bit pricey but definitely worth it! I shall be buying more.

The A-Z of Everything: A gorgeously emotional and uplifting book that will make you laugh and cry

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one of Debbie's best! I really identified with Rosehip and felt the ..., 4 May 2017
This is one of Debbie's best! I really identified with Rosehip and felt the same way she did about her sister Popcorn, and her ex-husband. Her son, Joe, reminds me of my own youngest, and Andrea, the girls' mum, is an absolute darling! Even Lewis is a kind, caring character, and everyone was there that needed to be. Debbie must have spent aeons thinking up clues and even writing the odd little poem, and there must have been an awful lot of detailed research in several aspects of this story. The book really does follow the letters of the alphabet, with hilarious titles for some of them and quite poignant for others. My favourite had to be the letter 'T' but I'll let you read the book to find out why!

All through the book I kept wondering how I would react in the situations the girls were in, and it brought home to me how precious some relationships are, although we may not realise it till much later.

I'm only sorry I've come to the end now, and have to wait a while before we get another book. Thank you, Ms Johnson, for another superb story.

OraCoat XyliMelts - 40 Adhesive Discs Against Dry Mouth and Tooth Decay - Mild Mint Flavour
Offered by SomniShop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 28 April 2017
I absolutely love these! I have dry mouth due to various meds I take and got fed up with waking through the night to drink sips of water, not to mention having to go to the loo at night! So I bought these with some trepidation, but they're brilliant! No more drinking through the night so I'm sleeping much better. I did have some trouble at first getting them to stick but that was only on the first night. I also love the minty taste which isn't too strong and feels like I've just brushed my teeth. I'll certainly be buying these on a regular basis now I've found them.

Magical LED Candle Arch with Bench, 42 x 9 x 34 cm Braune Schneemänner
Magical LED Candle Arch with Bench, 42 x 9 x 34 cm Braune Schneemänner
Offered by Dekohelden24

5.0 out of 5 stars This candle arch is absolutely gorgeous. I had friends ..., 7 Feb. 2017
This candle arch is absolutely gorgeous. I had friends here when I opened it and they were stunned by how lovely it is. However....it doesn't come with a transformer! And all the information needed for it is in German. I did manage to decipher that it takes batteries as well but I really wanted to run it off the mains.

Page: 1 | 2