Profile for S. Claridge > Reviews

Content by S. Claridge

S. Claridge "S Claridge" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
IKEA FLOOR LAMP ALLUMINIUM STYLISH LIGHT STYLISH BRAND NEW UK LERSTA Fusion (TM)
Offered by Fusion Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, well made, 16 Dec. 2016
Love this - looks so much better than the price implies and with the LED bulb (bought separately) it gives off a lot of light.

I use it as an uplighter for general use or if I'm doing something where I need good light, I can direct it down at my work - excellent!

Tala Snowflake Cutters, Set of 3
Tala Snowflake Cutters, Set of 3

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, takes a little effort., 16 Dec. 2016
Fiddly to use at first but once you get the hang of them, they are very effective.

I was using them with fondant icing and found it best to press the stamp down and the plunger then use a little plastic tool I use for fiddly stuff to pull the excess icing away from around the cutter before lifting up otherwise it sometimes got a bit messy. Then it was a matter of pushing the plunger again and the shape dropped out nice and cleanly.

If I was in a hurry, I'd probably just use stars or holly leaves though!

NRS Healthcare Waterproof Bedding Protector Fitted Mattress Cover for Incontinence Care M92867 - Double (Eligible for VAT relief in the UK)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 Dec. 2016
Bought this for an elderly relative who came to visit and it does the job well.
Slightly noisy as it is a plastic-type cover but I put a mattress protector and a fitted sheet over the top (which I could easily launder if necessary) and it was a lot better.
Easy to fit, stayed in place and no complaints from the user about being overly hot or sweaty but then it is winter, might be a bit sticky in the summer but better that than a wet mattress and all that entails.

Towel Master 2-piece Microfiber Kitchen Towels Dish Drying Towels (Yellow)
Towel Master 2-piece Microfiber Kitchen Towels Dish Drying Towels (Yellow)
Offered by Master Towel

3.0 out of 5 stars Itsy bitsy!, 16 Dec. 2016
Very absorbent and work well as a general cleaning cloth but far too small to be considered a 'dish drying' cloth. I didn't check for the size and I was quite taken back when I unfolded them to find them only slightly larger than a regular duster.
Great as a cloth for windows or cleaning, useless for drying dishes unless you have a dolls tea set!

Womens Padded Bandeau Bra (Large, White)
Womens Padded Bandeau Bra (Large, White)

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller busts only, 3 Nov. 2016
The supplier says not recommended for larger busts and they're right - I'm an E cup and I can probably 'just' get away with it as there isn't much support there at all.
Good enough for under summer strapless dresses if you're happy to adjust it from time to time - would probably be a lot better on a smaller bust but stops excessive jiggling!

Marriner Sparkle Double Knit 100G | DK Yarn/Wool | 100% Acrylic (White)
Marriner Sparkle Double Knit 100G | DK Yarn/Wool | 100% Acrylic (White)
Offered by Marriner Yarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkle by name .., 3 Nov. 2016
I would think this would be very scratchy if you used it for clothing due to the plastic-y silver thread running through it but I was using it for Christmas decorations so wasn't an issue.
The silver creates a nice effect - subtle in day light but it does indeed sparkle when lit by artificial light so I'm very pleased with the effect.

Large Multi Picture Photo Frames Wall Set 26 Pieces Set (Black)
Large Multi Picture Photo Frames Wall Set 26 Pieces Set (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good when mounted, 3 Nov. 2016
I bought these to build a collage of some snaps we have and they will be ideal for the job.
Quite light as it is a plastic rather than glass and the frame isn't heavy wood (maybe some sort of particle board? Not sure).
Look a bit cheap from behind but when mounted, the front view looks very good indeed - nice satin black finish, no obvious flaws and a good variety of sizes.
Comes with a pattern so you can put the little hangers (supplied) in the right place to achieve the look in the picture but I'm using them slightly differently so I haven't used this part - looks like it would be easy enough to use though if you wanted the same effect.
They also come with a selection of pictures (as shown) which while I thought wouldn't use them (I had my own snaps to use) some of them are really nice so they might appear elsewhere in the house!

Serenity Alcohol Free Hospital Grade Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser Jasmine (600ml)
Offered by Serenity Hygiene

5.0 out of 5 stars Super product - will buy again, 3 Nov. 2016
This is lovely to use - not too scented (even my husband likes it) and dries quite fast on your hands after rubbing the foam into them a few times.
Leaves my hands nice and soft too which is a bonus I didn't expect.
Will definitely buy again but going by the weight of the bottle compared to how light the foam is, I think it might last quite a while yet!

Marriner Double Knit 100g Emerald
Marriner Double Knit 100g Emerald
Offered by Marriner Yarns

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 3 Nov. 2016
Bought this to make some Christmas decorations and it's a great shade of green for this. Nice yarn to work with, few knots and doesn't split easily so handy for a beginner like me to use.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great acrylic yarn, 3 Nov. 2016
Lovely bright, pillar box red, ideal for knitting Christmas stockings!

Very few knots in the yarn (maybe one per ball?) and doesn't split apart so great value for money.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11