Profile for MRS B > Reviews

Content by MRS B

MRS B

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Garden Mile® 2x INSTANT DRIP PLANT WATERING GRAVITY FED IRRIGATION SYSTEM FOR PLANTS GREENHOUSE IRRIGATION SYSTEM

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO CHEAP TO BE ANY USE, 28 July 2017
I read lots of reviews on these items and against my better judgement, purchased two sets as I thought they would be useful for when i was on holiday. Although the concept is a good idea, they are as useless as other reviewers stated. The bag that holds the water has a small hole that I had to enlarge, as it wasn't big enough to pour water into. The clear plastic tube that protrud from the bag is sealed, so I had to make a hole for the water to escape using a screwdriver and a sharp knife, without piercing the back of the bag! After cutting the black tubing to length and attaching the 'drip' valves, (a couple of which were so poorly manufactured were thrown away), the water just gushed through them, even though a adjusted them all to the minimum drip rate. The bag emptied in less than 20 minutes although it was low down. Additionally, in order to keep the drip valves over the plants they require staking,(not supplied), otherwise they twist over all ways, or out of the pot altogether. I shall have a read of some of the solutions to these problems that other reviewers have written and try again, but in reality they are too cheap to be any use.

Neusu 200 Litre Heavy Duty Duvet Storage Bag (Large) With Handles - 200 Litre Capacity Strong Bedding Bag (91cm x 47cm x 47cm) - 600D Strong Polyester Material With 360-Degree Web Reinforced Handles - Beige
Offered by Neusu

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL MADE ITEM, 13 Jan. 2017
I bought this to store a memory foam dog bed in the loft, which I first put in a vacuum bag for added protection. I needn't have bothered really as the Neusu bag is very well made and quite strong, and I dont think that any insects could penetrate the exterior. The zip runs both ways so that you can open from either end. A very good item that can hold a large amount of bed linen, curtains, etc.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars WELL WORTH THE MONEY, 11 Jan. 2017
These are lovely. The elk pattern is in a very fine glitter, one gold, one silver. Initially I put Duracell batteries in these, (each one takes 2 x AAs), but niether would work. I contacted Songmics who were so helpful. They advised that the positive post on the batteries I was using were probably too long to make proper contact and suggested i tried another battery, or they could give me an instant refund. As the candles are so nice, I purchased some of Sainsburys own brand batteries as the post did look slightly different to the Duracell ones; both of the candles worked and now give off a creamy flickering glow like the real things! I informed Songmics what i had done and they have said that they will change the design so that the candles are compatible for the UK market.
To summerise, these candle are well worth the money, (just remember about the batteries), look realistic, and the supplier gives great service, (they even wished me and my family a Merry Christmas)!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty items from a great company!, 29 Dec. 2016
I bought these for Christmas (along with the moose patterned pair) and was not disappointed - they are lovely looking items. However, when I put brand new Duracell batteries in, only one out of 5 would work. I sent an email to Songmics, (a German firm I believe), to ask for their advice as I really wanted to keep the candles. Within 24 hours I had a lovely reply, (in very polite English from a lady called Crystal), which explained that the batteries I might be using may not be long enough on the Positive post. I went to Sainsburys and bought some of there own brand. When I compared the batteries, there was a slight difference in the length of the posts; hey presto! all of the candles worked! I emailed Songmics to tell them and they said they would alter the candles to accomodate our markets. I suppose they could just put on the leaflet use Sainsburys batteries! Superb items, from a company with fantastic customer service - they even wished me and my family a Merry Christmas!

ManuMar Loop Scarf Round Loop Butterfly Endless Neckerchief Women Tan Green NEW! Soft Scarf as premium Accessoire! Christmas Present Girlfriend Women
Offered by 52 Elements GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Georgeous!, 29 Dec. 2016
This is a lovely item, far nicer than the ones off the high street. The material is like a fine linen and the butterflies are in browns, russets and blue. Looks very smart under a coat

5 X Oracstar One Shot Drain Cleaner 1L (336005)
5 X Oracstar One Shot Drain Cleaner 1L (336005)
Offered by MightyHousewares

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, but be careful, 15 Oct. 2016
Used to get this from B&Q but they no longer sell it. I have a slow running outside sink from the washing machine and utility room, which has the habit over overflowing in heavy rain, (not very pleasant grey gunk comes up think it must be soap and stuff!). If I give the drain a dose of this cleaner every few weeks, it keeps it running much better and no gunk appears. If you buy this excellent product please be careful - it is acid. Be sure to wear protective gloves and eye protection. Additionally do not breath in the fumes as they are acrid.

Dog Bed - Relaxing Sofa - Ideal For Senior Dogs - Your Dog Will Appreciate This Comfortable Bed (115 x 65 x 32 cm (L x W x H))
Offered by Emporium Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item, 15 Oct. 2016
I was a bit dubious about spending £80 on a dog bed, but it was worth it. The bed arrived in two parts, the outercover and supports and the memory foam in a vacumn packed roll. Once cut open, the foam expanded like fury to a lovely firm but soft depth of approx 5 inches. Once inserted into the cover, which zips up all the way around, it makes a very comfortable supportive bed for my 12 year old greyhound/saluki lurcher. The fleecy top is velcroed on and along with the brown cover can be machine washed. Blake loves it. A really good buy, I'm very pleased with this purchase.

The Whole Story
The Whole Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant album with all Kate's hits, 2 April 2016
This review is from: The Whole Story (Audio CD)
Brilliant album with all Kate's hits. She has such a unique style with so much emotion in the lyrics - The Man with the Child in His Eyes - to the yearning of Kathy for Heathcliffe - Wuthering Heights, (she captured the whole essence of the book in this song). Well worth the money.

Negotiations And Love Songs 1971-1986
Negotiations And Love Songs 1971-1986
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smooth songs to either sing along to, or ..., 2 April 2016
Lovely smooth songs to either sing along to, or listen to the words that go to the heart - these are all Paul Simon classics.

A New Flame
A New Flame
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars I've always loved this album, 2 April 2016
This review is from: A New Flame (Audio CD)
Bought to replace an old cassette. I've always loved this album, and along with the later 'Stars' consider it to be Simply Red's best. With the original line-up and better written songs than the later ones that Mick Hucknall singularly wrote, this is a class selection of work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5