Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hustle
Hustle

5.0 out of 5 stars Favourite book and author, 3 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Hustle (Kindle Edition)
I love this book.
I find it absolutely perfect, I really don't know how Ashley did it?Wait I know as she is perfect to. Her writing is perfect, her ideas of situations and questions-answers made me fall in love with her. Absolutely perfect.
Some characters are hard to digest, some are not, but hey that's the way a book supposed to be . To keep you hooked up.
I've read this book on Whatpad, I had such an difficult time to wait for a chapter. I was so excited about this book as I would wake up at every little notification.
Yes, perfection.
Thank you so much for writing something so brilliant.

Polar FT7 and FT4 Battery Kit
Polar FT7 and FT4 Battery Kit
Offered by Sweatband

5.0 out of 5 stars top notch, 18 Nov. 2015
Quick delivery, great product and a very easy replacement. Thank you

Firsts
Firsts

5.0 out of 5 stars good reading, 19 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Firsts (Kindle Edition)
I actually enjoyed this book! Definitely you need to read it! Short but plenty of emotion in it ! Clean written and easy to follow

Tempting Nora
Tempting Nora

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 12 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Tempting Nora (Kindle Edition)
A love story that will reach yourheart, I really did enjoy read it! I woul highly recommend it to anyone!

Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series Book 1)
Prince of Wolves (The Grey Wolves Series Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars didn't finish, 8 Jun. 2014
I am Romanian and I start to read the book and find so many sentences and words in romanian that wasn't making any sense in the context. For example meu inima is wrong it supposed to be inima mea, and micul incendiu wrong again it supposed to be micul foc ! And so many other that made me delete the book from my kindle without finishing it!
Just don't write some weird stuff just because you're to lazy to research.

The Alpha's Mark: A Werewolf Kiss (Part One) (Paranormal Shapeshifter Erotic Romance) (A Werewolf's Mark Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 5 Jun. 2014
So the main girl with her boyfriend together for 4 years
she sleeps with him in the forest
they are attacked
she is saved and sleeps with her saviour in the same night : gross he goes down to her and she didn't even washed
During the act she regrets having sex with her boyfriend
next morning she is concern for her bf and the saviour tryes to be an hero!
this book is a joke and who is gona buy the next book!
Enough I've wasted some time reading it but happy I didn't waste any money!

Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Purple/Pink
Polar FT4F Heart Rate Monitor and Sports Watch - Purple/Pink
Offered by AOT (UK VAT registered)

4.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 Jun. 2014
Good polar watch it does its work, I quite havefor some time and used it at least 3 times a week! Why I gave 4 stars? That because for the lat month it stops working and give me error! And I can guarantee that it has no reasons to lose signal ! Maybe is not a good watch after all I'll se soon anyway!

In Too Deep (Others of Edenton Book 1)
In Too Deep (Others of Edenton Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars was ok, 5 Jun. 2014
I loved more the first book, here is seems that the main lady acts to be to strong and doesn't even makes sence her attitude. It's a come here go away relationship,.

(Un)wise (Judgement Of The Six Book 3)
(Un)wise (Judgement Of The Six Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars love this series, 5 Jun. 2014
I really love this book series each love story is touching and romantically enough for me! A must read to he onest

Claimed by the Alphas: The Bundle (Claimed Universe Book 1)
Claimed by the Alphas: The Bundle (Claimed Universe Book 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 5 Jun. 2014
I didn't like the fact that she remaind with both of the alpha, I was quite disgusted but the reasons she had to do so it made sense! But my brain refuses to accept it!

Page: 1 | 2