Profile for Grant Watkins > Reviews

Lee Evans: Roadrunner - Live at the O2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Unknown Actor
Offered by ReNew Entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Comedy, 27 Dec. 2011
Once Again we wait for Lee Evans to come to DVD/BLUE-RAY, and how he comes that we are not dissapointed!.

It's a very clever obversational comedy based on daily life that puts you in stiches every 6 seconds!, 1 joke he says that goes for 1 minute makes you laugh through it all and makes you cry..

All in all 5/5 recommend it easily as Comedy is the cure to the UK depression

Smells Like Teen Spirit
Smells Like Teen Spirit

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Classic, 18 Dec. 2011
This song has always been a good tune to listen to before going out,

I'd recommend buying this tune as you will not regret it.

5/5 pikachu clocks.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent!, 20 Nov. 2011
Like others I can say I have tried most products that don't work for me but for others, I was skeptical at start that something like this would work either.

But after applying every day, I still have many spots, but has cleared every spot on my forehead and it's very smooth!.

This stuff does burn if near your eyelids and such so always moisturise after, I tend to apply a while after shower/bath not straight after as it just drys you out bad.

So Mostorise, wait, wash off then apply the oxy :)

Metro 2033 (PC DVD)
Metro 2033 (PC DVD)
Offered by Love-Your-Books

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent Post-poc Game!, 14 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Metro 2033 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
I must say that I recently got this game and all I can say is that you cannot stop playing it, such an addictive game!. There is different endings apon how you act good/bad ect, if you end the good way you'll be presently suprised how exellent it's finished and to understand what life is and how to get peace.

Would recommend to anyone with sense of adventure or morality

Eurotrip - Unseen [DVD]
Eurotrip - Unseen [DVD]
Dvd ~ Scott Mechlowicz
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars The green Fairy!, 4 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Eurotrip - Unseen [DVD] (DVD)
I have always had this film since it came out and it never gets boring, its a light film with exellent comedy, always a joke after every other sentence.

Worth watching!

Your Highness (Extended Edition) [DVD]
Your Highness (Extended Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Danny McBride
Offered by DVDBayFBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Lairy entertaining FILM!, 16 Sept. 2011
I recently watched this film after purchasing it, and all I can say is that this is good comedy! I think you need a good sense of humor, maybe teenager, youth age to understand the jokes and just have a laugh!

Battle: Los Angeles [DVD] [2011]
Battle: Los Angeles [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Aaron Eckhart
Offered by Bee-Entertained

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Film :), 16 July 2011
Although it's not really based on the real battle los angeles, I think it's a great film just to watch with the boys...

Take it as a light hearted film with lots of action and just general fun, people on here are just feedbacking on the super serious side of things...

Russian Tortoises (Complete Herp Care)
Russian Tortoises (Complete Herp Care)
by E. J. Pirog

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Basic Book, 6 Jun. 2011
I've started getting interested in owning one, this is a good addition to learn the basics. But I advise to join some special forums and check websites for much more in depth information.

But this is a nice book to start off with to see if it's for you :)

Blitz Sport Filled Vinyl Punch Bag With Chains 2ft 6" (79cm)
Blitz Sport Filled Vinyl Punch Bag With Chains 2ft 6" (79cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars 6FT great, 2 Jun. 2011
I purchased the 6ft one a while ago, and since then it has worked great. As pratacing kick boxing and kung fu this has always withstood anything and is a solid bag to use against

EverGreen Complete 360 sq m + 10% Extra Free Lawn Food, Weed and Moss Killer Bag
Offered by MERCAT LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 2 Jun. 2011
My grass in the back has always been 1/3 grass, 1/3 moss, and 1/3 weeds... But after a couple of days the weeds were going down. After some weeks all moss has gone, all weeds... We left with much thicker green grass and some patches where the moss was.

After some grass seeds our grass is nice to walk on again without getting hurt!

Recommended to use!