Profile for ID > Reviews

Facebook Business Basics: The Jargon-Free Guide to Simple Facebook Success
Facebook Business Basics: The Jargon-Free Guide to Simple Facebook Success
by Lewis Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it - helped enormously, 27 Nov. 2013
This book (on Kindle) really helped us with our Facebook business page. Being new to Facebook we needed a lot of direction on the difference between personal and Facebook pages which this book supplies. It has an easy to understand section on the initial setup too, to ensure it is done correctly from the start.

However its greatest strength is that it also stresses how to use the page when completed to maximum effect including having reasonable expectations, creating a sound marketing strategy and serving the community generally.

Plus the author has been happy to answer questions and clarifications by email - which has been incredibly useful - 5 stars

Mini Encyclopedia of Dog Health - Essential advice on keeping your dog in top condition and dealing with any health problems that may arise
by Roberta Baxter MA VetMB MRCVS

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative and great value, 22 Sept. 2011
I bought this book as I thought it might be occasionally handy, however I have been surprised how often I have referred to it - in many cases I have saved myself money which I would otherwise have spent at the vets. It is not only great as a diagnostic tool but also has great ideas for preventative medicine - I am certain my dog is healthier as a result of this book.