Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now New Album - Steps Shop Women's Shop Men's
Profile for Rachel OK > Reviews

Content by Rachel OK

Rachel OK (Hampshire, Eng)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Valentino Valentina Assoluto Eau De Parfum Spray for Her 80 ml
Valentino Valentina Assoluto Eau De Parfum Spray for Her 80 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Assolutely Lovely!, 12 Feb. 2016
I've had the ordinary Valentina version before, which I loved. I like this even more. A beautiful warm scent without being overpowering or too sweet. Such an excellent price on Amazon.

DKNY Be Delicious Night Eau De Parfum Spray 100 ml
DKNY Be Delicious Night Eau De Parfum Spray 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars You Won't Regret It!, 31 Dec. 2015
I took a risk as I hadn't actually tried this perfume before. However, based on the reviews and my own experience with 2 other DKNY perfumes that I've had and the price, I thought it was worth a go. How happy am I! It really is quite unique. Love it.

Batiste Dry Hair Refresh Coconut and Exotic Tropical Shampoo 400 ml
Batiste Dry Hair Refresh Coconut and Exotic Tropical Shampoo 400 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, Without Blowing The Budget, 19 Dec. 2015
Although I didn't buy this through Amazon, I wanted to give this a 5 star rating. First of all, love the smell. 2nd, I've tried all sorts of other dry shampoos and come back to Batiste. Really, my hair could do with washing every day, but I can go 2, or at a push 3 days using Batiste. I've found it to be the only one, in the reasonable price range, that really takes away the grease! It does give a very slightly powdery effect by the 2nd use, but strategic spraying can minimise this problem.

Caspari 2016 Delphiniums Slim Diary
Caspari 2016 Delphiniums Slim Diary

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 3 Dec. 2015
Lovely quality, as always with Caspari. Diary was ordered for my Mum, who loves it.

SODIAL(TM) 4 Digit Number Clicker Golf Hand Tally Click Counter Silver
SODIAL(TM) 4 Digit Number Clicker Golf Hand Tally Click Counter Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars I Can Recommend, 3 Dec. 2015
Perfect for the job!. Doesn't feel shoddy at all, even though it was very inexpensive.

The Impressionists
The Impressionists
by Robert Katz

5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive!, 3 Dec. 2015
This review is from: The Impressionists (Hardcover)
Great book! Playing Impressionism on Quizup made me want to learn more about the Impressionists, and this book is pretty comprehensive. Of course, it's not possible to include a chapter on every impressionist, but I am very pleased. Especially, as it was a bargain 2nd hand book! Some of the other comments on Amazon give you more details as to the contents.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 3 Dec. 2015
Colours are I admit difficult over the computer/android phone. I was expecting a much stronger blue, as portrayed in the photo. It is in reality, a much more delicate blue. So I was a little disappointed. However, it is a good quality plate.

Landisun Stripes Mens Silk Tie Set: Neckie+Hanky+Cufflinks 96M Pinks Green, 3.75"Wx59"L
Offered by Landisun

5.0 out of 5 stars The first picture provided actually gives a better idea of the colours, 3 Dec. 2015
The first picture provided actually gives a better idea of the colours. It is definitely green and a fairly hot pink. The other photos show a more lilac pink. However, my husband likes the tie and I've got used to the hot pink! The quality is great, as always with Landisun.

Gold
Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Gold (MP3 Download)
Lovely to have on mp3. A classic album.

Mapp and Lucia [DVD]
Mapp and Lucia [DVD]
Dvd ~ Miranda Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, I love It!, 29 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Mapp and Lucia [DVD] (DVD)
It's always difficult to follow a very successful series with a remake. The initial series with Prunella Scales & Geraldine McEwan was brilliant & still probably my favourite, but this remake still deserves 5 stars. Miranda Richardson is a fantastic Mapp, with shades of Prunella Scales, but still making the role her own. I love Anna Chancellor as the stylish, clever Lucia. Nothing like Geraldine McEwan, but that's fine. Who wants a replica, but just in HD?! It's also good to have some new story lines. Of course, the books are still the best, but having seen the TV series first, I think they enhanced my enjoyment of reading the novels.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17