Profile for Miss L Elliott > Reviews

Miss L Elliott

Page: 1 | 2
Playmobil 5142 Princess Fantasy Castle
Playmobil 5142 Princess Fantasy Castle

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes it takes about 7 hours to put it together ..., 10 Jan. 2016
Yes it takes about 7 hours to put it together. For the price most of it could have been built for example door handles, curtains etc. My daughter loves it though but had to also buy furniture! A bit pricey!!

Playmobil 5445 Fairy Queen�s Ship
Playmobil 5445 Fairy Queen�s Ship

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Jan. 2016
Bought for my 7 yr old she plays with it in the bath and it floats.

1.8KW BLACK CURVED GLASS ELECTRIC WALL MOUNTED FIRE PLACE SLIMLINE PLASMA FAN HEATER
Offered by BPS Clearance

5.0 out of 5 stars Luvly fire, 24 Sept. 2014
Lovely fire! I mostly put it on for the glow on a night! No problems at all would reccommend and nicely priced.

Luxury 3ft Single Size Mattress
Luxury 3ft Single Size Mattress
Offered by Happy Beds

2.0 out of 5 stars Mattress torn, 24 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Luxury 3ft Single Size Mattress
The mattress has torn at the edges would not reccommend!!

R.I.P Extra Flea Spray Household Insecticidal Spray 600ml
R.I.P Extra Flea Spray Household Insecticidal Spray 600ml
Offered by Black Cat Medicines

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP Doesnt work, 24 Sept. 2014
I have tried everything from supermarkets like bob martin stuff which is not good at all, BOB MARTIN should stop making products. I bought this from my vets which cost me nearly 20 pound and a week later I am still seeing fleas aaargh!!! Im only finding them upstairs and they are babies (but theres loads) but this has not worked as far as I am concerned another waste of money!! I am now going to try Indorex or Acclaim if any one has any suggestions or help I will welcome them. Me and my daughter are fed up now! I need sleep!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2014 11:31 AM GMT

My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset
My Little Pony Royal Wedding Castle Playset
Offered by Marczko

4.0 out of 5 stars My little pony wedding castle, 3 Nov. 2013
My daughter got this for her 5th birthday and she loves it, any child that loves my little pony will love this castle. From an adults point of view its a bit flimsy but my daughter can play with this for ages, would reccommend, I now have to buy her the attachment for Xmas and more ponies....

Operation
Operation

2.0 out of 5 stars original game much better, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Operation (Toy)
I bought this for my 5 year old daughter its a bit boring the original was much better, it can be quite hard to pick the bits up (toilets and mobiles) and my 5 yr old gets bored and cheats!!! Would not reccommend....

Disney Princess Fountain and Bubble Boat
Disney Princess Fountain and Bubble Boat
Offered by Online2Home

2.0 out of 5 stars ariel bubble boat, 6 Sept. 2013
I bought this for my daughters 5th birthday, I was dissapointed as the boat sinks straight away, (my daughter getting fed up with it now) the slide doesnt stay on so my daughter has now took it off. Its not worth the money as I paid 20.00!! The fountain does work which is the only good thing about it. Rip off!!!

The Princess and the Frog [DVD]
The Princess and the Frog [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anika Noni Rose

4.0 out of 5 stars princess and the frog dvd, 25 Jan. 2013
Bought this for my 4 year old daughter and we both really enjoyed this film, the songs are catchy and the story is easy to follow.

The Aryan Couple [DVD]
The Aryan Couple [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Landau

3.0 out of 5 stars The aryan couple dvd, 25 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Aryan Couple [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this film cos quite interested in the holocaust but it was a bit boring not my cup of tea wouldnt reccommend this!

Page: 1 | 2