Profile for Ryan Carroll > Reviews

Mr Zogs Coconut Air Freshener
Mr Zogs Coconut Air Freshener
Offered by Flow Surf & Skate

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells great, but could last longer., 15 May 2013
Having purchased a few of Mr Zogs car air fresheners in the past, I have always thought that coconut is the best! After ordering this, it arrived in good time which I was very surprised about as I had only requested standard delivery. It came in a sealed envelope, and the smell was so potent I could smell it as soon as it came through the door!

However, it seems to be the case that you get what you pay for with these...

I have ordered about 6 of them over the past 2 years or so, and every time they seem to vary in terms of how much they smell, and how long for. The first, I paid around £5, and was by far the best. The smell was amazing, and it lasted ages! I could even smell it when I was stood outside the car, so of course I decided that this was the only car air freshener for me. Since then, I have shopped around and paid £1 - £3 for them and I have to say, they have all been a bit rubbish.

This one, although it smelled great in the beginning, really did not last long (about 3 days or so) and then started to significantly fade to the point where I can't even smell it any more. So although this isn't the worst one I have bought, it definitely isn't the best.

I suggest buying more than 1 if you want the smell to last...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money., 15 May 2013
I ordered this product as I needed a universal adapter to charge USB devices whilst on long drives.

It seemed to be incredibly cheap for what it was, so of course I had my reservations in terms of how well it would perform. After being delivered a lot quicker than anticipated, I am glad to say that it did not disappoint. Unlike most car chargers, the charge time is very fast, and probably works just as well as if you plugged it in at home, which is amazing as I expected it to work only as well as charging it via USB with a computer.

The build quality is great too! It fits perfectly in the cigarette lighter socket, and is very sturdy and durable. I am yet to charge anything via the android port, but judging by how well it charges my iPhone I have high hopes!

I recommend this product unreservedly.