Profile for Lindsey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
OUTWELL FOLDING STORAGE PICNIC BASKET CAMP/CAMPING EQUIPMENT ACCESSORIES SMALL
OUTWELL FOLDING STORAGE PICNIC BASKET CAMP/CAMPING EQUIPMENT ACCESSORIES SMALL

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2017
I love this range of outwell storage baskets

Wonder
Wonder

5.0 out of 5 stars and we're so glad to have read the Auggie stories afterwards as well, 22 July 2017
This review is from: Wonder (Kindle Edition)
I think this should be a must read for preteens and early teens. My sons Year 6 class had it for their class read, but my son couldn't wait for them to finish the book in class so bought the book with his own money, and then asked me to read it as well. We've chatted lots about it, and we're so glad to have read the Auggie stories afterwards as well.

Auggie & Me: Three Wonder Stories
Auggie & Me: Three Wonder Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2017
These Auggie and Wonder books are fantastic reading (although I'd definitely say it's best to read Wonder first)

Britain’s Birds: An Identification Guide to the Birds of Britain and Ireland (WILDGuides)
by Rob Hume

Fabulous photos

Keyboard with Case Cover for iPad mini 4 LESHP Slim Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard with Hard Plastic Shell with Aluminium Finish Stand Flip Case Cover Folio Case for Apple iPad mini4 (Silver)
Offered by Bpro

4.0 out of 5 stars I love having added a keypad to the ipad - this ..., 22 July 2017
I love having added a keypad to the ipad - this one just doesn't fit our ipad perfectly, but it is still easy to use.

Dodow - More than 60.000 users are falling asleep faster with Dodow!
Dodow - More than 60.000 users are falling asleep faster with Dodow!

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm glad to have though, 22 July 2017
It's quite soothing, I need to use it more to get used to how it helps bring on sleep. I'm glad to have though.

Grandmama of Europe: The Crowned Descendants of Queen Victoria
Grandmama of Europe: The Crowned Descendants of Queen Victoria

5.0 out of 5 stars ... get to study much history at school so I love books like this that are really easy and fascinating ..., 22 July 2017
I didn't really get to study much history at school so I love books like this that are really easy and fascinating to read - after a bit of a discussion I read out to my 11 year old son some of the parts about the devastating end to the Russian royal family, we were both fascinated (and so sorry for those concerned). I hadn't appreciated how the royal families across Europe had had so many ties, I found it all very interesting.

Golden Boy: A compelling, brave novel about coming to terms with being intersex
Golden Boy: A compelling, brave novel about coming to terms with being intersex

5.0 out of 5 stars This book came totally recommended by a friend who teaches English over in Germany ..., 22 July 2017
This book came totally recommended by a friend who teaches English over in Germany - she said how much her students have loved studying this book. I really understand why.

Half Bad
Half Bad

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept wanting to read on, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Half Bad (Kindle Edition)
It was a fast paced, easy read. Read to end as quickly as I could find the time for . . . quite looking forward to the next installment.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Made my son happy, 24 Jan. 2014
These napkins are fun - especially for children who like to feel that they have lots of money! The quality of the product is good.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4