Profile for miss a > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Wal-mart - The High Cost of Low Price
Wal-mart - The High Cost of Low Price
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars You miss a good chunk of what people are saying be cause the ..., 30 May 2015
A very interesting doc. It's a real shame that the sound is so bloody awful though. You miss a good chunk of what people are saying be cause the background track is louder. Drove me a bit nuts.
The content that I could hear was good though. It would be great to know if anything came from it and Wal-mart have reformed at all. I somehow doubt it though.

Black Mesh CD 144 Case (Holds up to 144 CDs in a protective wallet)
Black Mesh CD 144 Case (Holds up to 144 CDs in a protective wallet)

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 19 May 2013
Good. holds loads of dvds. I don't like having a lot of stuff around so this let me get rid of all the dvd cases and everything is much tidier now.

Summer Floral Duvet Cover Set, Purple, King
Summer Floral Duvet Cover Set, Purple, King

2.0 out of 5 stars Feels a bit strange., 19 May 2013
The material was very odd and not very comfortable. It was almost plasticy. The colour and pattern was great but I couldn't use it personally.

The Blinding Knife: Book 2 of Lightbringer
The Blinding Knife: Book 2 of Lightbringer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book in a great trilogy (so far), 19 May 2013
Brent weeks is one of the best fantasy authors about at the moment. He puts a lot of thought into his writing. Also a lot of tension which is why I can't wait for the 3rd book. I am really interested and invested in all the characters.

Oaks Lighting Ekon Antique Brass Frame/ Glass Beads Pendant Shade, 30 cm
Oaks Lighting Ekon Antique Brass Frame/ Glass Beads Pendant Shade, 30 cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 19 May 2013
I wanted to get some lamp shades that weren't the ikea paper round things that everyone has and that I have always had. So I got this. It looks lovely and makes the room feel a bit more unique. I think so any way.

Ever Fallen in Love
Ever Fallen in Love

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 19 May 2013
It's an interesting wee book. The main character is very well drawn and his journey is thought out. I really enjoyed reading this.

The Haunted Man
The Haunted Man

5.0 out of 5 stars Bat for lashes is my fav, 19 May 2013
This review is from: The Haunted Man (MP3 Download)
I love all of the bat for lashes music but I think I like this album the most out of the 3. My fav song is winter fields.

Mens Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt Jackets Sizes XS to 3XL - HOODIE WORK CASUAL SPORT (2XL - XXL, BLACK)

4.0 out of 5 stars So comfy!, 19 May 2013
I really like this hoody. I have always had a black hoody so when my old one died I got this one.
Very comfortable and super warm. It's perfect for cool weather.

An Insider's Guide to Tokyo - A traveller's guide to Japan's futuristic capital
An Insider's Guide to Tokyo - A traveller's guide to Japan's futuristic capital

2.0 out of 5 stars it's about 10 pages long, 19 May 2013
It's really short and it doesn't give any more insight than any of the other guide books you can get so not really worth it.

Z 2134 (Z 2134 Series Book 1)
Z 2134 (Z 2134 Series Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars So Bad, 19 May 2013
This is really rubbish. It a rip off of hunger games but with some "zombies" thrown in. There is no real character development, the writing is poor and the story doesn't conclude in any way, it just says to stay tuned for "season two". Total cop out.
Sorry I spent the 99p. Don't waste your time.

Page: 1 | 2