Profile for K. Scott > Reviews

Content by K. Scott

K. Scott "Astramoonicus" (Berkshire UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Summerbee Sea Buckthorn Cream 60mls
Summerbee Sea Buckthorn Cream 60mls
Offered by Summerbee Products

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!!!!, 24 Sept. 2016
Fabulous cream which has helped dramatically with my outbreaks of Rosacea.Its a lovely smooth cream and is absorbed almost instantly. Its gentle and does not irritate my very sensitive skin. Can't recommend it enough.

Mens Dr Keller Velcro Extra Wide Fit Lightweight Shoes Slippers
Mens Dr Keller Velcro Extra Wide Fit Lightweight Shoes Slippers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes!, 8 May 2016
Brilliant shoes for my elderly father. He finds them so easy to put on and loves these shoes. Would definitely recommend.

Staysput Irish Dancing Sock Glue - 50ml Roll On - Body Skin Ballet Dancing
Staysput Irish Dancing Sock Glue - 50ml Roll On - Body Skin Ballet Dancing
Offered by Seasonal Superstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, 8 May 2016
Brilliant product. I use it to keep knee-high socks up and it works brilliantly. Wouldn't be without it now!

Nokia Lumia 535 Premium Leather Black Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Big Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth SVL2 BY SHUKAN®, (WALLET BLACK)
Offered by Shukan

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant case!, 27 Feb. 2016
This case is amazing value and a perfect fit for my Nokia 535. It even comes with a decent stylus pen and two little screen wipes. Can't fault this product. Would definitely recommend.

Professional Hairdressing Scissors 5.5 inch, DEEP BLACK + Case
Professional Hairdressing Scissors 5.5 inch, DEEP BLACK + Case
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent scissors, 15 Jan. 2016
These are the best scissors I have ever used for cutting hair. They are comfortable to use and give a great cut. Delivery was super-fast so would definitely recommend this product and the company who dispatched them. First class service.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Offered by CrazyKangaroo

3.0 out of 5 stars Real or fake????, 4 Dec. 2015
I bought these to replace my old one which I had bought from Boots. I have to say that they don't feel as firm as my shop-bought one. I did see some other reviews which suggested these might be fakes and I am inclined to agree. Its either that or the company have changed the material they use to produce the sponge.
Having said that, the sponge is still pretty good when I am applying foundation and concealer. It helps to have it slightly damp. I will continue to use these but will not buy online when they need replacing. I think Amazon may need to check that this product is the 'Real' thing or a fake.

Arden Grange Dry Cat Food Adult Chicken 2 Kg
Arden Grange Dry Cat Food Adult Chicken 2 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love this!!, 4 Dec. 2015
Brilliant cat food which is free from the grain-type fillers of most of the other brands, including the most expensive. My four cats thrive on it and love the taste. I wouldn't consider feeding them anything else. Simply the best!

Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Mandarin Cranberry
Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle, Mandarin Cranberry
Offered by My Swift

5.0 out of 5 stars Magical scent!, 4 Dec. 2015
Beautiful scented candle which last for ages. The smell is divine and its worth the money for a candle of this size with such a fabulous scent.

Troo Step Insoles Mens 9-10 / Ladies 10-11 Standard Heel 11mm - Self Moulding Cushioned Support Insoles for Foot Pain, Heel Pain, Plantar Fasciitis, Spurs, Policemans Heel, Arch Support and More
Offered by Troo Health Care

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and effective insoles, 4 Dec. 2015
Bought these for my husband who has Plantar Faciitis (not sure about spelling!!). He has found them invaluable and they have helped so much to ease the pain on the soles of his feet. He has tried many other insoles but none can hold a candle to these. Would definitely recommend.

Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream, 120 ml
Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream, 120 ml
Offered by Verdure Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cream, 4 Dec. 2015
Fabulous cream with the most delicate scent. Great for my sensitive skin. I use it under make-up as well as at night. Wouldn't use any other cream. Sukin products are divine!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6