Profile for Mrs. L. > Reviews

Content by Mrs. L.

Mrs. L. "Lynda Melville" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Healing Ruby: A Novel: Healing Ruby Book 1
Healing Ruby: A Novel: Healing Ruby Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Healing Ruby, 5 Jun. 2017
What a marvellous story, I enjoyed it from the beginning to the end, I am a Christian and this opened my eyes to the healing gift some people have, it kept me enthralled all the way through, excellent read, would recommend it to anyone

On Her Own Two Feet: Despite heartbreak and war, a mother dreams of a better life

5.0 out of 5 stars On her own two feet, 4 Mar. 2017
This book was a very interesting read with a few different twists. I love the stories about the war and what happened to peoples lives, this book did this and more even though it is fiction. Would recommend this book to family and friends

To Have and To Hold
To Have and To Hold

5.0 out of 5 stars For better or worse, 11 Feb. 2017
I enjoyed this book from start to finish, seemed very factual in lots of places, a good story line, with a twist in the tale, I would recommend this book for all fans of Anne Bennett.

More Than Pancakes (The Maple Leaf Series Book 1)
More Than Pancakes (The Maple Leaf Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars More than pancakes, 11 Nov. 2016
A great read from the beginning, a real page turner, very interesting and enjoyable read, if you like a good romance story

Her Sister's Gift
Her Sister's Gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Her sisters gift, 4 Oct. 2016
This review is from: Her Sister's Gift (Kindle Edition)
I read this book very quick, as I could not put it down,!! The storyline is great and goes into very good detail of the life of this girl. I really enjoyed reading it.

For All Our Tomorrows
For All Our Tomorrows

5.0 out of 5 stars For all our tomorrow's, 19 Sept. 2016
This is an excellent book, very descriptive with words about emotions and feelings of people caught up in the war years. Enjoyed every page of reading it.

The Blackpool Rock
The Blackpool Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars The Blackpool Rock, 12 Aug. 2016
What a book, kept me reading on and on until it was finished, I could relate to one nightclub mentioned in this book, when I was there, never realising so much had gone on there! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it, thank you, Mr. Sinclair!

Lizzie's Secret: A gritty heart-warming saga (The Workshop Girls Book 1)
Lizzie's Secret: A gritty heart-warming saga (The Workshop Girls Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lizzirs secret, 3 Aug. 2016
Loved this book from beginning to end, good story and well written, ups and downs in what seem real characters.

Bicycles and Blackberries: Tears and triumphs of a little evacuee
Bicycles and Blackberries: Tears and triumphs of a little evacuee

5.0 out of 5 stars Bicycles and blackberries, 7 July 2016
A very enjoyable book from start to finish. Would recommend this book if you like war time non fiction reading.

Down Our Street
Down Our Street

4.0 out of 5 stars Down our street, 19 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Down Our Street (Kindle Edition)
This was a very engaging book, kept me turning the page each time I picked it up. I was rather disappointed with the ending as it seemed to end quite abruptly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5