Profile for Mr. N. R. Whitfield > Reviews

Content by Mr. N. R. Whit...

Mr. N. R. Whitfield (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Microfibre Cleaning Cloths, 10 Pack in Blue, Super Soft Microfibre Dusters, Clay:Roberts Premium Fibre Cloths, Machine Washable, Antibacterial, Lint-Free, Microfiber Cloths Suitable for Homes, Kitchens, Cars, Motorbikes, Domestic, Industrial and Professional Cleaning.
Offered by Daily Buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Microfibre Cloths, 17 May 2017
Excellent cloths and really good value, I bought them to use for various purposes in my car such as keeping the windows clean and for applying polish, these are perfect, I even use one to clean my glasses. When they are dirty just wash them out in warm water but do not use fabric conditioner and they are just as good as new.

Marumi DHG 46mm Super Circular Polarising Filter
Marumi DHG 46mm Super Circular Polarising Filter
Offered by OptixMania

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb circular polariser., 16 Mar. 2016
Fabulous I read quite a few independent reviews before buying and this polariser always got very good ratings. Excellent value for money too.

Driving Test Success All Tests 2015 Edition (PC DVD)
Driving Test Success All Tests 2015 Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by AMSLTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great disc for Theory/Hazard perception test practice., 16 Mar. 2016
Excellent practice aid, as a driving instructor I use this disc with some of my pupils as a way of helping them to prepare for the Theory/Hazard perception test. This is the one I recommend to all my pupils for home practice.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2016 9:56 AM GMT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Screen Protectors and Excellent Value., 15 July 2015
These screen protectors are very good but as with most screen protectors it is virtually impossible to apply them perfectly ie without having at least one or two little air bubbles, I cleaned my screen thoroughly prior to applying, yet I still have three small bubbles, however these are not visible when the screen is illuminated and most importantly the protectors are durable and so far show no signs of scratching.

Clarks Women's Freckle Ice Closed Mocassins, 6 UK - Black (Black Leather)
Clarks Women's Freckle Ice Closed Mocassins, 6 UK - Black (Black Leather)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Shoes., 12 July 2015
I purchased these for my daughter to wear with her uniform, she is a nurse and walks between 2 and 3 miles each day at the hospital when on duty and she finds these very comfortable.

CAR CHARGER FOR TOMTOM - MICRO USB In Car Charger & Data Sync Cable for GPS TomTom Sat Nav - RIGHT ANGLE - GO, GO LIVE, RIDER, Start, Via & all MICRO USB devices CE Certified (See Compatibility List Below)
Offered by ShopMazo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Replacement for TomTom Original Charger., 30 May 2015
Excellent, I purchased this to replace the original TomTom in car charger which was faulty. This one is excellent, it even has the angled connector which fits perfectly into the back of the TomTom. At this price it was well worth the risk but I was delighted with the quality and it works just as it should.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Protective Cover., 19 May 2015
Excellent purchase, fits perfectly and doesn't add too much bulk to the phone so I can still get my fingers around the phone for a secure grip and to operate the touch screen with my thumb.

Neewer 52mm 52 Adapter Ring For Cokin P Series Filter Holder
Neewer 52mm 52 Adapter Ring For Cokin P Series Filter Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase a perfect fit, I'm delighted with it., 15 Mar. 2015
Excellent purchase, I bought a few of these holders in various sizes, they fit my lenses perfectly and hold the filter holder snugly. At this price I am delighted with them.

49mm Camera Filter Holder Aluminum Adapter Ring for Cokin P Series
49mm Camera Filter Holder Aluminum Adapter Ring for Cokin P Series

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with this purchase., 15 Mar. 2015
Fits my lens perfectly and the filter holder clips in place firmly, I'm delighted and the price it's an excellent buy.

New 58mm ring adapter replacement for cokin P series
New 58mm ring adapter replacement for cokin P series

5.0 out of 5 stars Super adapter at an amazing price., 15 Feb. 2015
I bought this adapter thinking that it might not be that good however knowing I wouldn't use it that often I was prepared to take a chance as it was only a fraction of the cost of the top brand adapter. I was delighted to find that it fits on to my lens perfectly.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6