Profile for P. Hill > Reviews

The Gorilla Babysitter
The Gorilla Babysitter
by G. K. Wood

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. And I also fInd it funny, 30 May 2015
This review is from: The Gorilla Babysitter (Paperback)
I love it. And I also fInd it funny. I especially loved the squirty cream. I would give it a billion stars if I could. By Oliver, age 5

Making History
Making History
by Stephen Fry

5.0 out of 5 stars Sheer Genius, 9 April 2008
This review is from: Making History (Paperback)
A very, very funny book from a very, very funny man. I challenge you to read this book without hearing Fry's voice in your head throughout. Buy it and enjoy.

Goodmans GHD8015f2 twin tuner digital tv recorder with 80gb hdd
Goodmans GHD8015f2 twin tuner digital tv recorder with 80gb hdd

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh my ears, 12 Mar. 2008
Generally this is a very good product, it's really easy to use and has a great UI - something that can't be said for much Freeview equipment. So why only 2 stars? Well there are 2 issues - first is that the twin tuner is watch one channel, and record another. You cannot record two channels at the same time! Second is the noise - when the disk spins up it is unacceptably loud (think original xbox noisy), ok for action films but annoying for anything else.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2008 1:39 PM BST