Profile for M Glover > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The North Face Base Camp Messenger Bag - Storm Blue/Fire Brick Red, Small
The North Face Base Camp Messenger Bag - Storm Blue/Fire Brick Red, Small
Offered by RAGUSO1963

5.0 out of 5 stars Used every day for 18 months - still looks almost new!, 4 July 2016
I bought this as a treat when I finished my university studies, and my job went full time. I cycle to work every day, and other cheap Primark bags were not lasting for than a couple of months. I've used this bag nearly every day, including weekend days, for 18 months. It's been around the world with me as hand luggage. And it is still good condition - nothing is broken, but there's some small wear on the blue strap cushion.
The waist strap makes it great for cycling, as the bag doesn't slip around and throw you off balance.
It's the perfect size to fit a MacBook air 11 inch, inside a protective cover. I can also fit in my note book and laptop charger.
There are nice strong velcro strips that keep the bag closed, even if you don't do up the straps.
It's got reflective strips to help cyclist be seen in the dark.
I've been in heavy rain, and nothing in my bag has ever suffered.
The only bad thing about the bag is that the velcro can catch on delicate clothes (like scarves), and snag them.

I highly recommend this bag.

Lonely Planet Iceland (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Iceland (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect company to my travels, 4 July 2016
Perfect company to my travels. I travelled of a week around Iceland, only ever booking accommodation one night ahead. This book told us about sights we would have other wised missed. And also gave us a couple of good accommodation recommendations.

Cornish Sea Salt Pinch Pots (6 x Assorted Flavours)
Cornish Sea Salt Pinch Pots (6 x Assorted Flavours)
Offered by Hallmark Range Hampers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2016
Nicely packaged, with pots that reseal properly.

Colourful Cups & Mugs Espresso Cups and Saucers, Set of 6, Multi-Colour
Colourful Cups & Mugs Espresso Cups and Saucers, Set of 6, Multi-Colour

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2016
Lovely cheerful cups, that are just the right size for a 40ml espresso.

The Pillars of the Earth
The Pillars of the Earth
by Ken Follett

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Brilliant Brilliant, 16 Jun. 2013
Do not be put off buy the thickness of this book. Intricate plot line, that makes you want to keep reading. One of the few books I have read multiple times.

World Without End
World Without End
by Ken Follett

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 16 Jun. 2013
This review is from: World Without End (Paperback)
Be sure to read the Pillars of the Earth first to make the most of this book. Intricate plot line, that makes you want to keep reading.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little heater, 16 Jun. 2013
I use this heater next to my desk in a large office. Kicks out enough heat to keep me warm when it gets a bit chilly.

Gruesome Guides: Oxford (Horrible Histories)
Gruesome Guides: Oxford (Horrible Histories)
by Terry Deary

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, as expected!, 16 Jun. 2013
A brilliant addition to the horrible history series. If you live in Oxford, or are planning on visiting, contains lots of facts that will make Oxford seem even more interesting.

Genuine Sapphire 925 Sterling Silver 18K White Gold Plating Necklace Gem Fine Jewellery 18inch Chain
Offered by uDresses

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Delicate, 16 Jun. 2013
Bought as a present for a bride on her wedding day (new/blue). Chain is much nicer than I thought it would be and the pendant is exactly what I thought it would be.

Rampant Sporting Women's Cotton Twill Check Shirt
Rampant Sporting Women's Cotton Twill Check Shirt

4.0 out of 5 stars Small sizing, 7 Mar. 2013
Lovely shirt, that's not too heavy. I ordered a 12, but am usually a 8/10 and it fitted lovely. Colours are slightly brighter than in the photo shown, for airforce/pink.

Page: 1 | 2