Profile for whiff_of_grape > Reviews

whiff_of_grape

Denon AH-C300 In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote Controls
Denon AH-C300 In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote Controls

1.0 out of 5 stars Extremely disappointed, 13 April 2013
I bought these due to Denon's brand quality and the reviews on this site. I must say I was a little concerned that I hadn't seen these earphones while researching various review sires bit thought I would take a gamble due to the promise of banging bass. Alas it was not to be. Having tried these ohones on various settings I found the bass to be lacking and somewhat distorted plus the mid lacks clarity and the sound as a whole seems poor when compared to my sadly demised bose phones. I was so disgusted I gave them to my brother.
Sorry Denon - I have a great wireless Denon hifi that rocks but these headphones are not worth the money. Not for me.

That said I have come off of 18 months of listening to a set of Bose MIE2's which Ioved dearly so I may be biased. At approx 30 quid more there is no comparison.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 11, 2013 6:01 PM BST

The Face of Battle
The Face of Battle
Offered by Audible Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for any military history fan, 31 Jan. 2013
The first chapter is a bit heavy going but once the battle analysis begins this book is a fascinating listen. The sounds, sights and emotions for the participants of battle are brought alive. The language is a little self indulgent but I quite like that as it gives the descriptions a certain poetry.