Profile for Grant Perry > Reviews

Grant Perry

Badjelly The Witch: A Fairy Story
Badjelly The Witch: A Fairy Story
by Spike Milligan

5.0 out of 5 stars Jelly the witch may be bad but this book is very good, 4 April 2013
I always remembered loving this book as a kid and I'm delighted my little girl loves it too. I thought she'd need to wait a few more years as she's not yet 3. But she absolutely loves it, reciting many passages most days. In fact, she has wanted me to read it to her every night for the past few weeks. I can't recommend this enough. It's brilliant, silly fun.

Free: How today's smartest businesses profit by giving something for nothing
Free: How today's smartest businesses profit by giving something for nothing
by Chris Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Free is Good, 6 July 2011
Great read. As a fan of the Long Tail I wasn't disappointed. A must read for online marketers, any marketer in fact.

Confessions of a Rugby Mercenary
Confessions of a Rugby Mercenary
by John Daniell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rugby read, 6 July 2011
Brilliant book. An easy, insightful read. Liked it so much I bought copies for 2 of my rugby mad friends.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars More futuristic than retro, 6 July 2011
Despite my 1 year old girl not really to like having these on they look good, although more futuristic than retro. Once she's a bit older she will love them I think.

Mcdavid  Achilles Tendon Support - Black, Size L/Xl
Mcdavid Achilles Tendon Support - Black, Size L/Xl

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, 6 July 2011
Does exactly what it says. Had very tender archiles and wasn't able to run. This has allowed me to play tag rugby again. Well worth the very reasonable price.